Sundown Audio

Jacob, you and your factory are too slow. I am ready for Zv3 15's now. What's the hold up? Don't tell me it will be another 6 months! That is a crime against humanity. :clapping:

Anyways... ETA?

News?

More teaser pics?

Delays?

Random thoughts?

I will take any response with the phrase, "Sundown Zv3 15's" in it... Whatchya got?

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

More teaser pictures? What is left to see?

Quit raining on my parade <_<

How about a cutout view of the motor?

How about the New Magnet Boot?

How about the new Coils?

How about the new Back Plate?

How about the new surrounds he was thinking of tooling?

Edited by VOPA

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

How bout wait for Jacob to post a thread with updates??? That would work too. He is the best at keeping everyone informed when he actually has information to give out. So wait like the rest of us. Zv3 18 =. Best woofer Eva

Just stirring the pot... What is so wrong with that? :shrug:

I always see the same response from you when someone asks for a Sundown update...

You have solid reasoning to respond with "How bout wait for Jacob to post a thread with updates???"

Conversely, I have never seen you jump in with the same reasoning and responses towards members with the exact same inquiries, posts, and demands for more, info, pics, ect on your build logs.

Why is that?

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

Btw, you can post your answer if you want to, but I pretty much already know all your possible answers and your most likely ones. I really don't care for any of them becuase you won't be telling me anything I don't already know.

Truthfully, Jacob should spend his time getting those 18's out to you so you can bend the doors open on the van, but I would love it if the Zv.3 project moved a little quicker too!

I am not trying to start anything or piss you off. These are just truths and observations. :drinks:

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

If you are so worried about Jacob, remember the big picture. More threads = more hype and exposure about his products.It is promoting his business and putting a few extra bites of food on his dinner plate. :good:

I know your huge builds kinda help the Sundown Rep a little as well... :peepwall:

Edited by VOPA

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

Too much going on up until now -- but like I said originally I expect them by summer and I'm still expecting 1 or 2 sizes by then.

I haven't brought in any samples of the boots for these as it's a simple item and I'll just tool and have them on the run when they arrive.

Have also been finalizing the coil -- my most recent samples were mostly correct so we are just about there.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Are the coils copper or aluminum? Or a choice?

2009 Buick Lucerne CXL, Sundown SAZ-3000d,Sundown SAX 100.4,2 Shuriken SK-BT80 (80ah batts),Mechman Custom Alt (specs to be determined),Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine I61-2,T3 Audio t2000 (2 12s) , JVC KWHDR720 (doubledin headunit w/iPhone adapter) , SecondSkin Damplifier Pro/ Speaker Tweakers......Build in progress but I have all equipment and Enclosure is going to be around 5 net @ 35hz