Sundown Audio

Sundown Neo-Pro 8 and 10 (Midrange)

i was gonna do 2 8s in each door....may have to see if I can fit 2 10s :)......definately excited.

Jacob what is the mounting depths on these going to be?

Edited by jagblazer01

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Not trying to piss anybody off here because I know Sundown has a shitload of great equipment, but to me when I look at the front of those it reminds me of an old Radioshack speaker, the basket also. I have not heard them so I cannot comment on the sq or anything. That's just my opinion. I do look forward to doing business with Jacob in the near future though. COME ON X8's!

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Not trying to piss anybody off here because I know Sundown has a shitload of great equipment, but to me when I look at the front of those it reminds me of an old Radioshack speaker, the basket also. I have not heard them so I cannot comment on the sq or anything. That's just my opinion. I do look forward to doing business with Jacob in the near future though. COME ON X8's!

and whats soooo wrong with an old radioshack speaker :rofl: . But i do know what ya mean but there are a few things that are going to change withe the production model's for one the dust cap will have the logo which will change the front look and the spade "old school" thermals are also changing to push type but i do understand where ya coming from but i don't understand what looks has to do with it .... :drinks::drinks:

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

and whats soooo wrong with an old radioshack speaker :rofl: . But i do know what ya mean but there are a few things that are going to change withe the production model's for one the dust cap will have the logo which will change the front look and the spade "old school" thermals are also changing to push type but i do understand where ya coming from but i don't understand what looks has to do with it .... :drinks::drinks:

I do agree - that stamped basket and plain ol' surround does give off the "cheap" image. I am sure it will change to fit the sundown image though.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

As long as the driver kicks ass who really cares what they look like lol. Jacob are you going to be producing grills for these at all?

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Yeah, that's why I said I can't comment on the sq of them. I'm sure they'll sound pretty good. It's just the whole look of the speaker itself. If a person is like me or a lot of us and like to show off their component sets and mid bass drivers they really want something a little better looking imo. I agree completely that If your gonna hide them behind the door panel then who really cares as long as they sound good.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac