Anyone know where i can download it for free without using a credit card i need it for school

Edited by Confusem

First System

Alpine CDA-105

Alpine Type R Component System (5.25)

Rockford Fosgate Punch 4-Way 6x9

15" Alpine Type R

No Amp Yet :(

Anyone know where i can download it for free without using a credit card i need it for school

openoffice.org and your school can provide it for you. Since Microsoft Office is a copyrighted material I know you werent talking about an illegal download right? I know that can't be the case since its against the rules of the forum.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

openoffice.org and your school can provide it for you. Since Microsoft Office is a copyrighted material I know you werent talking about an illegal download right? I know that can't be the case since its against the rules of the forum.

Some schools can provide it to you for free or discounted if they have a deal with Microsoft. I know Northeastern gets us Professional Plus for like $80 downloaded or $90 mailed to us on the disc. Damn good deal instead of $500+ retail.

But if you need it for free and you school won't do it check out OpenOffice.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt