-->GetLikeMe's BuildLog v2!!~~

Build looks really nice Bro.

B&C.....so nice.

How do you like the planer tweeters? I looked at them really hard when I was changing up my front stage. How low can you cross them?

These B&C mids finally breakin in and wow so fuckin nice man!..

Not sure im not the best one that knows about planars or tuning good thing i got buddys that do. But i can say this much ill never go back to dome tweeters. Planars just so much cleaner no resonance no breakin up or crackin nothing just clear sound. And they got the surface area of like 8 tweets lol.. I got them crossed at 1khz rightnow with a 24db slop and they sound amazing.

I agree with you man, I love my B&C mids too. Really glad I went with them. :good:

Damn, that's great the planers can play so low. What kind of power are they seeing?

I had them in my shopping cart damn-it and didn't do it. lol

HAHA shoulda did it man seriously. I got my RF T400-4 to them but the amp is barely a quarter way up IF that and there just retarded loud lol.

There prolly seeing like 20watts each or so.

Team Bass-Hz

B&C.....so nice.

How do you like the planer tweeters? I looked at them really hard when I was changing up my front stage. How low can you cross them?

Not sure im not the best one that knows about planars or tuning good thing i got buddys that do. But i can say this much ill never go back to dome tweeters. Planars just so much cleaner no resonance no breakin up or crackin nothing just clear sound. And they got the surface area of like 8 tweets lol.. I got them crossed at 1khz rightnow with a 24db slop and they sound amazing.

I agree with you man, I love my B&C mids too. Really glad I went with them. :good:

Damn, that's great the planers can play so low. What kind of power are they seeing?

HAHA shoulda did it man seriously. I got my RF T400-4 to them but the amp is barely a quarter way up IF that and there just retarded loud lol.

Sweet! May have to give them a go one day.

Again, build looks great. Very clean!

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

B&C.....so nice.

Sweet! May have to give them a go one day.

Again, build looks great. Very clean!

Thanks man should have updates tomorrow and have it playing.

Team Bass-Hz

WEll finished her up today.. Was windy as fuck started kinda late.. but ya..

Everything wired up just finished up bout 30minutes ago so its dark so havnt got to listen yet BUT

I did play it a little but subs are barely moving there so stiff. Jacob did add a extra spider for me.

Hopefully Ill have a video in a couple days once i break them in a bit.. Onto pics..

img2427y.jpg

img2428z.jpg

img2430g.jpg

img2431t.jpg

img2432e.jpg

img2433c.jpg

img2434j.jpg

img2436p.jpg

img2438r.jpg

img2439ky.jpg

img2440g.jpg

img2441a.jpg