DC Sound Lab

Sounds like this is something you have been waiting for. Better have a last demo/ packing party with your friends over there. Then get your ass to Reno there are subs to be built dammit ! Lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Ford that is a valid point and one I've considered quite hard and the truth is I've been in the Restaraunt Biz in all levels from line cook to 5 star executive chef to corporate management. lol I lil over 23yrs of background. No matter what happens with DC (and honestly all I can see is nothing but huge growth potential over the next several yrs and a fantastic experience),I can always be a cook no matter where I go!

I foresee many many more shows popping up on the West Coast! Screw that once every other month sheyot!! I'm gonna show ya how to do it up East Coast Style! Hollerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as you have a backup plan, that's better.

Everybody giving me hell cause I said that, but that's just reality. Nothing is forever.

It sounds like you got most figured out. I'm sure you'll make the right decision, and move to build moofaz.

I mean everybody saying its a dream job and what not, but at the end of the day its still just that, a job. I'm sure it will have its good days and bad days. But I'm sure it can be very fun to be apart of something you love.

When I saw you at the Maryland db drag regionals I somehow knew you were a chef ot something. I don't think you were wearing anything that showed it I just had that vibe... That's weird as hell. But just think about your future. Work at dc during the day. Cook for the high rollers at night. Don't let us see you on Reno 911 for disturbing the peace lol.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

As a member of TNESPL i dont wanna see you go.But as a friend, you need to do whats best for you and your family.And with the rising costs of living in NY ,and the shitty paying jobs I say go for it. Make a better life for you and your family.

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

As a member of TNESPL i dont wanna see you go.But as a friend, you need to do whats best for you and your family.And with the rising costs of living in NY ,and the shitty paying jobs I say go for it. Make a better life for you and your family.

Thanks Brotha! I'm going to miss my TNESPL family and all that I've helped to create over the last couple yrs. I'm hoping to introduce our style of competition out West. Who knows maybe we could have East Coast vs West Coast Finals ;)

I think ya need to get that trunk loud before you come out :P

X2

I'm working I'm working lol

Woot!! Glad to see your headed out West! I hope you can pump some life into the comp scene on the West Coast bro. It's dead out here for DbDrag compared to where your neck of the woods.

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

damn rob, never got to hear the GP, but do what you gotta do in this shitty economic time, securing a job at DC is epic, id kill to work there, do what you love doing, and make money wile your doing it!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog