wow ive never had one at 32 and now scared shittless hearing all the horror stories. hope ya get it figured out mang.

Damn..it's a good thing I dont like soda and the only carbonated thing I drink is beer, and apparently that's good for me now :D

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Kidney Stones treatment using Kidney Beans

Kidney beans, also known as dried French beans or Rajmah, are regarded as a very effective home remedy for kidney problems, including kidney stones. The method prescribed to prepare the medicine is to remove the beans from inside the pods, then slice the pods and put about sixty grams in four litre of hot water, boiling them slowly for six hours. This liquid should be strained through fine muslin and then allowed to cool for about eight hours. Thereafter the fluid should be poured through another piece of muslin without stirring.A glass of this decoction should be given to the patient every two hours throughout the day for one day and, thereafter, it may be taken several times a week. This decoction would not work if it was more than twenty-four hours old. The pods could be kept for longer periods but once they were boiled, the therapeutic factor would disappear after one day.

Kidney Stones treatment using Basil

Basil has a strengthening effect on the kidneys.In case of kidney stones, one teaspoon each of basil juice and honey should be taken daily for six months. It has been found that stones can be expelled from the urinary tract by this treatment.

Kidney Stones treatment using Celery

Celery is a valuable food for those who are prone to getting stones in the kidneys or gall-bladder. Its regular intake prevents future stone formation.

Kidney Stones treatment using Apple

Apples are useful in kidney stones. In countries where the natural unsweetened cider is a common beverage, cases of stones or calculus are practically absent. The ripe fresh fruit is, however, more valuable.

Kidney Stones treatment using Grapes

Grapes have an exceptional diuretic value on account of their high contents of water and potassium salt. The value of this fruit in kidney troubles is enhanced by its low albumin and sodium chloride content. It is an excellent cure for kidney stones.

Kidney Stones treatment using Pomegranate

The seeds of both sour and sweet pomegranates are useful medicine for kidney stones. A tablespoon of the seeds, ground into a fine paste, can be given along with a cup of horse gram (kulthi) soup to dissolve gravel in kidneys. Two tablespoons of horse gram should be used for preparing the cup of soup.

Kidney Stones treatment using Watermelon

Watermelon contains the highest concentration of water amongst all fruits. It is also rich in potassium salts. It is one of the safest and best diuretics which can be used with beneficial result in kidney stones.

Kidney Stones treatment using Vitamin B 6

Research has shown the remarkable therapeutic success of vitamin B6 or pyridoxine in the treatment of kidney Stones. A daily therapeutic does of 100 to 150 mg of vitamin B6, preferably, combined with other B complex vitamins, should be continued for several months for getting a permanent cure.

Well im damn sure goin to try this... Thanks for that bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

hope you get better bro.

apple cidar vinegar is also a good flusher for the kidneys...actually its one of the single best things for your body.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Kidney stones are unbelievable. I remember a few years ago, one of my close friends got them, and I thought he was just being a p*ssy. Then about 6 months later, I got kidney stones. I thought I was gonna die it hurt so bad. I've gone through some pain in my life too...compound arm fractures, dislocated my arm, broken bones, stomach ulcers, and some other things. And NONE of those came anywhere close to how bad kidney stones hurt. I was eating 50mg of Vicodin a day just to get by. Docs said it was all the energy drinks I used to drink all the time at school and work. Honestly, even if you dont have insurance, check n see if theres any free clinics for people with no insurance. They can at least check you out and see if its bad enough that you need to go to the ER or whatever. Good luck bro...

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

You guys are a bunch of cry babies...lol I have lost count at how many stones I have passed. I have had 2 surgeries on my right kidney. First surgery was to remove stones, hundreds...no exaggeration. Second surgery was to reconstruct the opening of the kidney to the ureter, during which I ended up with a punctured lung and part of a rib removed and one nasty ass scar from 88 staples. I think child birth will be a breeze after all of that. I still have stones that pass quite frequently. I was told before my last surgery to not drink beer anymore because my kidney doesn't drain as it should and beer produces too much urine...so in my case too many fluids is not a good idea because I get a lot of pressure from the kidney area when I drink too much of anything. And, there is a chance that later in life I will have to go through that horrible surgery again. Oh, and the main root of all of my kidney problems is that the right kidney is not completely rotated...meaning it's not in the correct position.

But for those of you that have kidney stones...go to the doctor when the pain is excruciating, because a stone can be too big to pass...and you don't want to "wait that out" and especially if you have never passed a stone before...it may not be a stone. But once you have passed one, you will definitely know the next time what is causing the pain.