Mechman Alternators

2006 Dodge Magnum Alt

I am looking for either a replacement alt or a conversion kit to allow me to run a large case alt in my car. There looks like plenty of room for a large case, I hope you make a kit. I want the most current I can get out of a single alternator. I have 4/0 wire to run from the alt to the batt as well as multiple 1/0 ground upgrades in most places. Can you give me some prices on both the stock case solutions as well as the large case solution if you offer that? Thanks!

2006 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7L Hemi

320 amp OEM housiing unit (150 amps by 700 rpm, full output by 1800 rpm) = $599

270 amp Large case conversion (165 amps by 700 rpm, full output by 1800 rpm) = $549

They are both good kits, and are both a direct bolt in. I generally reccomend the 270 amp kit if it is something that is going to be abused for long periods of time. Both are suitable for daily use, the 270 just makes a little less heat, and has a slightly bigger rectifier.

Sounds good, expect to hear from me soon on the 270 amp alt. Thanks!

320 amp OEM housiing unit (150 amps by 700 rpm, full output by 1800 rpm) = $599

270 amp Large case conversion (165 amps by 700 rpm, full output by 1800 rpm) = $549

They are both good kits, and are both a direct bolt in. I generally reccomend the 270 amp kit if it is something that is going to be abused for long periods of time. Both are suitable for daily use, the 270 just makes a little less heat, and has a slightly bigger rectifier.

Really? I've replied to all my voice mails, and I didn't have any regarding a 06 Charger... If you don't leave a voice mail, we can't call you back.

You can also reach me at my direct line: 775-742-5666

Really? I've replied to all my voice mails, and I didn't have any regarding a 06 Charger... If you don't leave a voice mail, we can't call you back.

You can also reach me at my direct line: 775-742-5666

My fault! I think i called the wrong number. i called a 865 number i got from the web site. Ill call again tomorrow. I have a couple questions.

We have three numbers, and we are on the line most of the time, so you often have to leave a voice mail. We WILL call you back if you leave a message

My direct line: 775-742-5666

Toll free: 1-888-MECHMAN

Local: 865-522-6166

regards

Matthew