LOL I cant believe I'am posting this, but it may beat paying for a trainer

My step daughter bought a mail order puppy yorkie/shitzu something like that.

This dog will NOT stop eating, all day long. I take the food away, and he goes outside to shit, then eats that, wtf?

like all dogs/puppies, he will eat anything on the ground

So we keep everything off the ground, I try and keep him fed appropriately

3 meals a day doesn't cut it

4 meals a day doesn't cut it

6 meals a day doesn't cut it

He is about 6lbs or so, but I think he could eat about half his body weight through out a day

He doesn't mind his food, he eats it, and he eats our adult dogs food

I'am assuming I should be in the back yard looking for throw up maybe?

I guess I can do that in the morning

Pup is about 5 - 6 months old, at peak size. Supposed to be a teacup, but a little larger

any training advice will help

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i have a pit bull and a husky and she eats all the time

i feed her 5-6 times a day...and when i took her the vet he said that is normal for a puppy

so idk if that will help u but that is what i was told

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

lol a few funny responses

I guess I can understand if its a growing thing,

just that he was on about 3 meals a day, no big problem, and in the last week he has been addicted to eating food and shit like he was a coke head

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah dogs never say no to food, but this puppy about 90% of the time its awake, its sniffing the ground looking for the next thing to fill its stomach with

Iam like, whoah, I just dont know, obviously the dog needs more entertainment, it has no life

My step daughter better quit school or her job and take care of that damn thing, give it attention. I just have a feeling its going to die from over eating.

Hell, I caught it chewing on a damn razor blade, Iam glad I was able to get it out of the mouth before it got to serious with that razor

sundown.jpg