Its not worms. Worms clamp down on the dogs insides. My mom has been a vet for some 35 years and when i was little we had 13 huskys cuz my mom ran them and bread them. The dogs fine. Its just how puppies are. My rott is a year and 6months and she will eat everything then keep looking to see if theres more. As for the eating shit... Thats just weird but the only way you can stop that is keeping it picked up. Truthfully you dont need to feed the dog 3 times a day. But if thats how you wana do it its fine. I sugest feeding the dog 2 times and giving it a bone 3x the size of it.

LOL I cant believe I'am posting this, but it may beat paying for a trainer

My step daughter bought a mail order puppy yorkie/shitzu something like that.

This dog will NOT stop eating, all day long. I take the food away, and he goes outside to shit, then eats that, wtf?

like all dogs/puppies, he will eat anything on the ground

So we keep everything off the ground, I try and keep him fed appropriately

3 meals a day doesn't cut it

4 meals a day doesn't cut it

6 meals a day doesn't cut it

He is about 6lbs or so, but I think he could eat about half his body weight through out a day

He doesn't mind his food, he eats it, and he eats our adult dogs food

I'am assuming I should be in the back yard looking for throw up maybe?

I guess I can do that in the morning

Pup is about 5 - 6 months old, at peak size. Supposed to be a teacup, but a little larger

any training advice will help

All dogs will eat like that. Keep a regular feeding habit and give the puppy tons of stuff to chew on. Stuff like bones and raw hides that last for a while. The shit eating thing is probably from being in a puppy mill, where regular feeding didn't happen. Dog had to eat what it could and shit was it. My puppy was a puppy mill dog as well and did the same thing. She still does it from time to time. I have read some things about changing that, like putting hot sauce in the dogs turds and some other stuff I don't remember. I never worried about it and now it isn't much of a problem.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The only thing you need to watch out for Foreverbumpn is with the dog eating that much all the time it can cause Bloat...If you start to notice the dog's belly getting unusually large and the dogs temperament changing then go get it checked out right away...Bloat can kill the puppy quickly but other than that just give the dog smaller portions more frequently if you have to that way it doesnt over eat but it will allow the dog's metabolism to stay burning

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ken, I found this online http://www.paw-rescue.org/PAW/PETTIPS/DogTip_PoopEating.php...but I also suggest a trip to the vet.

We too have a puppy, he is 4 1/2 months old and have found that 3 meals a day is a good idea for his age. We feed a holistic puppy food and split the recommended amount into the 3 feedings. You don't want to overfeed a puppy because growing too fast can cause problems down the road.

Since you said the puppy just started acting this way recently I would definitely say something is wrong. Has it been to the vet for all of it's vaccinations? If you are established with a vet you may be able to take in a stool sample and have them take a look at that without having to pay for an appointment.

I also would say don't give rawhide or pig ears, they are not easily digestible. When we need to keep our puppy "busy" we use Bully sticks, they are easier for them to digest...and lots of chew toys.

Good luck!

am i the only one who's never heard of mail-ordering puppies lol? That just seems fucked up...always local dogs that need a home <_<

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I would definitely take the puppy to the vet. I just had my friend look at your post (shes a vet tech) and she thinks theres something wrong with the puppy (most likely a nutritional deficiency or a type of worms).

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Sounds like somebody needs to call the Dog Whisperer!

But I know the compulsive eating and then crapping it out and eating its crap is due to the dog being raised via a puppy mill, and most likely taken away from its mother too early.

Its just found out it could eat its own shit last week, we had it here for 4 months already

i hope you dont let that dog lick your face.lol

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

pineapple huh?

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

it's called Pica...and it's a psychological disorder...wait for it to start eating random things like coins, grass, pins, pens, anythig and everything...be careful what you leave around

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it