Sign in to follow this  
StatingROBIN

Need an opinion on woofers

"Which one will sound better" plays a major role on installation (including size of box, power, etc.) and a person's opinion. It's like asking "which one is better: cheese pizza or meatball pizza?" Obviously, you'll have to experience either one of them for yourself. I will have to say that you can't really go wrong on either one of them. Don't be afraid to try one of them out; if you do not like it for any reason, you could always sell it to someone else and then use the money to buy different subwoofer (that's what I'd do if I were you.) Admittedly, I have never heard of comps and CVR play music in real life, however I do own a pair of Solo S10L7 (I used to have S12"L7 a while back) and I loved them all. Hope that helps.

-Smurfboy

"Which one will sound better" plays a major role on installation (including size of box, power, etc.) and a person's opinion. It's like asking "which one is better: cheese pizza or meatball pizza?" Obviously, you'll have to experience either one of them for yourself. I will have to say that you can't really go wrong on either one of them. Don't be afraid to try one of them out; if you do not like it for any reason, you could always sell it to someone else and then use the money to buy different subwoofer (that's what I'd do if I were you.) Admittedly, I have never heard of comps and CVR play music in real life, however I do own a pair of Solo S10L7 (I used to have S12"L7 a while back) and I loved them all. Hope that helps.

-Smurfboy

the best noob post i have ever seen on here *sheds a tear* :)

your about out of rope kranny shut up with the noob shit already.

onelivinlarge did you seriously report this as a vs thread? i think i should report you for being an idiot, well you are a chode ball hugger so i guess that explains it.

I would go for 10" because it will give much deeper hard hitting bass.. Just my opinion..

Sign in to follow this