Sonic Electronix

I heard two L7's on 2K and it was ear hurting loud. I can't comment on sq because it was in a trunk...and about 5 years ago.

the l7 i heard was in a gmc sonoma ext cab. i think it was only about 1000 watts i know it was flexing the hell out of the roof. i mean you could hear the roof flexing.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

well i think i dont what sounds good and whats just bass you know. all ive ever really heard were duals, kickers, bostins, bazookas, a few hifonics, and a set of pioneers. never the higher end stuff like dc's or sundowns.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

i remember someone telling me the corners wear out. i dont think thats true is it?

well i think i dont what sounds good and whats just bass you know. all ive ever really heard were duals, kickers, bostins, bazookas, a few hifonics, and a set of pioneers. never the higher end stuff like dc's or sundowns.

Kicker has built a reputation over the years for pioneering car audio and they have done this by producing some of the best woofers in their day. Unfortunitley, their reputation will cost you these days. The way I see it is when it comes down to dollars for db's, they aren't worth their shipping cost. What you need to do is go on the db dragracing web site or other sanctioned competition groups group and see whe a show is comming near you. Chances are you will get to experiance so of the finer car audio manufactures out ther and believe me... you won't be dissapointed.

[bASS TRIXX/font]

Kicker has built a reputation over the years for pioneering car audio and they have done this by producing some of the best woofers in their day. Unfortunitley, their reputation will cost you these days. The way I see it is when it comes down to dollars for db's, they aren't worth their shipping cost. What you need to do is go on the db dragracing web site or other sanctioned competition groups group and see whe a show is comming near you. Chances are you will get to experiance so of the finer car audio manufactures out ther and believe me... you won't be dissapointed.

i think i checked a while back they dont really come to southern louisiana much. since i cant drive yet its kinda hard to convince my parents to take me. my dad thinks his 8 on 160 watts is loud lol

i think i checked a while back they dont really come to southern louisiana much. since i cant drive yet its kinda hard to convince my parents to take me. my dad thinks his 8 on 160 watts is loud lol

Lol! Check MECA they do alot in the south.

[bASS TRIXX/font]

The L7's are ok... but the solo-x is WAY better than a L7..... Ide go win a SoloX over the L7...

The X will handle more power and.take more of a beating... and there field reconable...

The L7 might sound.better but wont take as much power and aren't field reconable... you would have to send it in to get fixed...

Go with the X.... but.for the money You can get WAY better subs... 100% better lol

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Lol! Check MECA they do alot in the south.

thanks i think ill go check them out real quick

The L7's are ok... but the solo-x is WAY better than a L7..... Ide go win a SoloX over the L7...

The X will handle more power and.take more of a beating... and there field reconable...

The L7 might sound.better but wont take as much power and aren't field reconable... you would have to send it in to get fixed...

Go with the X.... but.for the money You can get WAY better subs... 100% better lol

yeah i do remember that the solox was a good bit more expensive than the l7. but i also know that the solox can take a whole lot of power