Is this wire worth it?

Kmart sells 1/0 gauge battery cable??!!

wow

I remember blue light specials, and the cooked sub sandwiches from the 80s

and the horrible clothing, and products

But $83 for 50ft of 1/0gauge might be worth it

(I'am not referring that batt cable, just mental note lol )

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

wish i had seen that a couple days ago dohckiller....may need to grab a couple rolls myself lol, nice find.

and ya, lol @ kmart selling 1/0.

another thing i forgot to mention earlier. shipping weight for the db link was around 12 pounds. for the welding around 21 (off the top of my head)

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

No OFC is better then CCA.

But since you will have over 370amp of current i would do atleast 2/0 guage welding wire.

That can handle the load easier.

A single run of 0 guage can get warmer and increase resistance and go up in fire... Better to be safe then sorry when doing a long run.

By 2/0 you mean two runs of 0 gauge, right? So, one run per amp or what?

No, 2/0 guage=00guage.

Look up AWG wire sizes ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

AM I THE ONLY ONE OF YOU THAT ISNT COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED? that $55 is for TWENTY FEET of wire, not FIFTY. KNU is cheaper, the KCA 1/0 is more than $15 cheaper for 20'

Am i the only one who can actually read here?

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

AM I THE ONLY ONE OF YOU THAT ISNT COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED? that $55 is for TWENTY FEET of wire, not FIFTY. KNU is cheaper, the KCA 1/0 is more than $15 cheaper for 20'

Am i the only one who can actually read here?

nope your fucking retarded too....knu's KCA is CCA and the monster wire posted is OFC....apparently, you can't read too well yourself

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

wish i had seen that a couple days ago dohckiller....may need to grab a couple rolls myself lol, nice find.

and ya, lol @ kmart selling 1/0.

another thing i forgot to mention earlier. shipping weight for the db link was around 12 pounds. for the welding around 21 (off the top of my head)

damn. i looked around and that guy was selling the welding cable so damn cheep i was going to buy the rest of the 6 rolls he had but someone else snagged um!

Archived