T20001bd Fosgate amps to trade.

pstone11

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, looks like I have three of these again.

I was selling these to fund my new amp, but it is already paid for. I will leave these up but really do not care if they sell or not. I will take trades as long as they are fair. I have had some good offers, but not quite good enough.

Still looking for a power 1000, the big memphis belle, could use a couple d2400's or other standard sized aftermarket batteries (besides optimas). Double din with nav, termlab.... Stuff like that.

I will trade multiples for larger amps as well.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Hi stone.

I see this is a trade thread but the only thing I have is a set of BNIB RE XXX tweeters. Let me know if you want to do that or put a price on the ID sub. Thanks.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Do you have the birthsheets for the amps? I was wondering what they were rated at 1 and 4 ohm. I have a R.F power 1000 in my truck now and was thinking about going bigger. The rating on mine is 110rms at 4ohm for the front and rear channels, and 933rms at 1ohm for the sub channel. P.M me if your intreseted

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Archived