The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

ASSEMBLE AR's would be a better term for what you do, not build. Just sayin'

putting 2x4's, sheet rock, shingles etc together is called building a house. Just sayin...

and I start from absolute scratch, fully stripped upper and lower and "assemble" what I think are the best parts someone can afford.

Actually your still wrong, that's still just assembling. It's not until you start cutting up the 2x4's, cutting up the shingles, taking the wire off the roll cutting to length, bending the conduit etc that it's building.

to build something you have to manipulate the original stock to make an end product. Otherwise your just assembling a pre built item. Building is actually fabrication and assembly together.

And you are not starting from scratch.

Unless your milling a lower complete, forging the trigger etc. your still just assembling.

The "chef" at mcdonalds is an assembly man. He puts your pre fabricated Quarter Pounder's pieces together.

The "Chef" at the local joint by me, he's a builder. Grows his own tomatoes, lettuce, onions etc. His family owns a butcher shop, etc...

There's builders and there's assembly men..............

When I build a rifle it's built to the person's spec. I may have input but there is no "I think" involved. And the price is what it is. If you have the word "afford" in there somewhere your in over your head.

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is with you man? I build these guns for friends. I don't pretend to be a manufacturer or the be all end all. I start with their budget and give them ideas about what kind of gun they can expect.

Not sure why you need to know it all in this thread but really, you need to stop this shit...

Ill just leave this here.
LMFAO

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

look up Iraqvet8888 on youtube and see what they did to a C9. Actually, everyone needs to watch their gun gripe series...

I just finished up the series... I think there was 79-80 videos they were all great

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

look up Iraqvet8888 on youtube and see what they did to a C9. Actually, everyone needs to watch their gun gripe series...

I just finished up the series... I think there was 79-80 videos they were all great

those guys tear some shit uplol I messed with some cut shells in my 500 and those things are deadly! They gave me some good ideas and BIG laughs...

Ill just leave this here.

LMFAO

Fave line... " What kind of plate carrier should I wear? Preferably one with no plate .. Why? So when Chris Costa shoots you for being stupid we wont havr to deal with you anymore" LMFAO

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

That was hilarious figured id share my 9 holds more in the clip than that custom 1911 of yours lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just ordered the Brass Stacker scout scope mount for my 91/30 Mosin. My plan is to test different LER scopes so I can use it for hunting in NM when I am retired (medically, soon). I am on the fence about shortening it and adding a compensator. It's a 1936 round reciever that I picked up for $130.00 at my local Dunham Sports a while back.

The good thing about playing with it is if I am not happy I can just go out and get another and start over. Ther are tens of millions of these things out there, and it is a fun gun to shoot...

Archived