The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Didn't think about that. I don't own a handgun anyways, so I couldn't put it there if I wanted. I'm more of a shotgun behind the bench seat kinda guy.

Good Luch with that shotgun method. You may win the firepower battle, but if you can't get to it...

I didn't mean for self defense. Just hunting. Hence why I don't own a handgun. I go to the range and rent for my handgun usage. Helps keep my watch qualifications.

And you can't legally keep it loaded.

That's got me thinking about Florida law... In Fl people leave loaded friends in cars all the time.

Out of site of is that the issue? Even people without permits can carry as long as they are fishing or hunting.

Wait for the best part, but have to stay 1000 feet away from schools. Sure most of em broke that stupid law.

Didn't think about that. I don't own a handgun anyways, so I couldn't put it there if I wanted. I'm more of a shotgun behind the bench seat kinda guy.

Good Luch with that shotgun method. You may win the firepower battle, but if you can't get to it...

I didn't mean for self defense. Just hunting. Hence why I don't own a handgun. I go to the range and rent for my handgun usage. Helps keep my watch qualifications.

Thats what I thoght you were talking about, but you never know you could be Jerry Miculek JR.

Whenever, I go to the range and start feeling like a badass, all I have to do is remember I ain't shit compare to Jerry.

And you can't legally keep it loaded.

Unless you live in Texas.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Loaded long arms is the issue. Unless it's a class 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Shouldn't be an issue though, it's dumb.

I can open carry anything I want here but I can't have a loaded shotgun in my car even if I have a cpl, makes no damn sense.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Think 12 gauge slug power with a high cost and limited ammo. Same thing with the Beowulf. I've got s buddy with a Beowulf and it's not terrible to shoot but it is expensive.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived