The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Lots of it is personal preference.

I also am a shirt and basketball shorts guy I wear big baggy shirts and my glock 19 hides easily I don't carry yet as I haven't got my cpl but I've tried it at home just to see how well it hides.

Appendix carry is the most comfortable for me.

I have a friend who only carries revolvers but owns all kinds of semi autos, like I said personal preference.

I have to buy a gun still. The only pistol i own is a blackhawk 44 mag. You think if i go to a gun shop tbey would let me try different shit? Also anyone know of any good deals on . 22 shells? Can't find any in a 100 mile radius from here. I also wanna stay away from hip holsters

22 is really hard to come by anymore. you gotta be lucky or persistent or both. Some gun shops would let you rent guns to try out. What makes you want to stay away from a hip holster?

Glock 19 and be done with it. I did handle a sig p320C the other day that I really liked.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Some gun shops will let you rent guns if they have a range others won't you'll just need to call around and see who will.

.22 can be had if you are persistent like stated above or you can order it online for a little more money.

Sgammo seems to stock it often for reasonable prices.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Any of you guys have the s&w model 929?

I want to get a nice revolver and I want to keep everything 9mm so this is what I was looking at just curios if any of you guys have experience with it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

929 got to be a great gun il;s got Jerrys name on it. The guy is a GOD with guns so it's a great fit for him, but what about u?

Rant S&W was the first to cave on the Clinton Gun Bans and everytime I see the lock on revolvers it brings back bad memories.

Just like ,Chaeper Than Dirt, when they raised there prices crazy I can't forget. Reasons not to buy a new S&W Revolvers

Mim parts, Barrel not pinned, cylinder not recessed all done to speed up production and lower quality.

Just like right now Cali is trying to make Ruger put the marking firing pins in..... Watch I bet Ruger tells Cali Bye Bye.

Guess Ruger and Smith pulled out already, I'm late on Cali news. Smith going with Ruger is like when you had a friend

mess you over and now trying to act like nothing happened.

Just a rant.

Yeee picked up my Glock 19 today. Taking it to the range this Weds. Going to be nice to use my own vs their rentals hah.

Already lubed it up and swapped the mag release to the other side. I like it lefty style so I can pop it loose with my middle finger on my right hand

Yeee picked up my Glock 19 today. Taking it to the range this Weds. Going to be nice to use my own vs their rentals hah.

Already lubed it up and swapped the mag release to the other side. I like it lefty style so I can pop it loose with my middle finger on my right hand

First thing I did to was oil it up the guy at the store told me it wasn't needed but I figured what the hell.

I think I'm going to fully polish the action and remove the bump on the trigger bar on mine to smooth out the action and lighten up the pull a bit.

some places are being wienies shipping to cali.. even places i would get my rebuilt kits from are not shipping here. its not illegal they just dont want the hassle.. some places wont even ship ammo to my door.. you have to get lucky sometimes

if you need lowers let me know.. i was just told today 80% lower for the AR10 are available. they will even let you use the CNC machine to finish it off

Archived