The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

You do have to take a class to concealed carry and go through all kinds of paper work and get background checks and stuff done to get it.

There has also been people who died waiting to legally obtain a gun so it goes both ways there.

I don't know what paper work you filled out but mine asked about mental issues, can't stop people from lying though.

Oh an guess what gun laws only have an impact on people who want to legally obtain firearms, if I want a gun just to go kill someone I could get it a lot cheaper and easier on the streets.

Oh and just imagine if doctor patient confidentiality was non existent, you want your doctor telling anyone everything about your medical issues?

They (phsyciatrist) are already required to report and attempt to have committed anyone they see as an immediate threat but like any other job in the world there are people who don't follow the rules and do their jobs properly.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of 7 theaters within 20 minutes, some larger and others closer to the Aurora shooter's home, and most or all of them showing the Batman movie that drew in such a big crowd, the Cinemark that he chose was the only one that was a posted GFZ.

So no, a CCW holder that follows the law could not save an Aurora situation.

I don't see how gun laws stop criminals from obtaining guns. Shit they break the law for a living, so what makes anyone think they're going to follow gun laws is beyond me.

To put it simple, if I'm going to kill someone I've already planed on breaking one law so why stop there, plus there are a million other ways to kill people without guns.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Man I just walked in my kitchen and saw a bunch of black tactical killing devices.

Oooppppsssss those are just my steak knives.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I think that map is for concealed carry. New Mexico has been an open carry state for as long as I can remember.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Gun laws aren't meant to keep guns completely out of the hands of criminals that's impossible. More common ground would afford gun owners the right to carry more place and in more states and help keep guns out of SOME of the wrong hands. Anyone saying taking gun classes isn't helpful is an idiot. Mental patients SHOULD be turned into the ATF so they can be denied if you think not your an idiot. Almost all theater chains have a no carry policy your full of crap. I posted common sense laws that might help like you asked. Your spewing more bs GL with that helping the country well done.

PS Look up CCW carry here in California you DO have to take a class. Your so unknowledgeable about gun laws I' am not sure why you're even posting.

Vehicle: 2001 Oldsmobile Alero Sedan Gold Edition

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Front: Polk DB461

Rear: Infinity Kappa 693.11i

Speaker amp: Kenwood Excelon 4/100-4

Sub Stage: Dual 12" Tantric MD's in a 3.2 sealed Cherrycustoms box

Sub Amp: Sound Qubed Q1-2200D

Amp Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC, Sky High 4 gauge OFC and Knuconceptz Krystal RCA Kables

Big 3 Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC

Second battery-Sprinter S12V285F 83ah and H/O Singer 320 alt

Define mental patient? If someone has been committed or has been institutionalized they are unable to purchase. What more do you want? Veterans? Anyone who disagrees with the government? Define mentally ill.

How about every fat ass gets told that a spoon may make them fat? People don't kill others because they don't know how their firearm works. That's not the violent crime you wish to stop. Just one life remember?

I've taken no class. But I spent more than 8 years in the marine corps. Do I need a class to carry? How about he fact I'd run you into the ground in just about any course of fire?

You lee going back to the cooling off period. Find an article. One was already posted that showed the opposite. Prove it. Bring facts not emotion.

Since you avoided it. Who gets to decide common sense? The politicians from Chicago and New York who have the stricter gun laws in the nation but yet some of the highest violent crime rates? Are they the ones who get to tell me what's good for me becUse they are the shining example of what really works?

People intent on committing crime are going to do so. That's just the facts. No matter what you tell a criminal he's still going to be a criminal. The law only effects those that follow them anyways so how does that impact those that choose not follow existing laws? If you want to go to the very core of the issue it starts at the second amendment. Anything from there is already a compromise you may be willing to give away your rights but I am not. I've given enough for this country already. And that includes blood sweat and tears as well as brothers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I do love the moron reference. If you'd like we can compare pedigree

Never mind. I looked you don't want to do that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Some people just talk out of their ass..mental Ill are not allowed to purchase. At least here in California I also have to take a safety test to buy a gun.. I'm certified and will provide the cert later for you to see. I also have to take at least 2 training sessions to be able to get a ccw

Archived