The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Anyone that sees a psychiatrist could technically be considered mentally ill.

Let's look at it this way I found had depression issues as a youth and are now 45 and haven't had issues since you were a teen should you not be able to own a gun because you were sad once?

Fact is if you've ever been committed against your will or even willing committed yourself you can not legally buy a gun unless you lie and they don't catch it.

How much more do you want than that?

As far as classes go here we have to take one to get a cpl.

I myself am deciding to take many more classes than just that one class.

One being basic firearms safety which I don't need to take but am chosen to so just because.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Dusted this old boy off. Jams up like a pig though. Failure to feed. Haven't dug into it yet, but I do know it hasn't been shot in 25yrs. I'm borderline considering taking it to the local gunsmith and letting him do an ultrasonic cleaning / general look over as I'm not very familiar with these.

FOT7B1B_zps629494ea.jpg

P38's always work.

Learn to take it apart and clean it for yourself

If it's not feeding right it's either a worn recoil spring, dirty ramp or bad mags.

Does it not feed from both mags?

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Correct, no feed from both mags. Failure to feed about every 3rd or 4th round. Other times bullet will chamber approx. half way then will jam

2 shootings could have been avoided .

1. Colorado shooter was seeing a shrink. Federal law prohibits the sale of firearms to people with mental health issues. It's not enforced.

2. Recent S. Carolina Shooting. Straw purchase illegal here in California + he had been arrested for a felony drug charge shouldn't have had a weapon. In California he would not have had that weapon.

Spew some more BS about how laws don't stop shootings...I' am not for Nazi gun laws as a gun owner a competitive shooter and an everyday carry on and off the job. I do think there are common sense gun laws that could be enacted country wide that would help avoid some needless killings. I also think all laws should be standardized across the country. the fact each state has it's own laws only breeds criminal sales among other crimes that contribute to the mass killings in this country.

Also think of it this way...Would you rather be able to vote on common sense laws that would actually help or risk some idiot president using executive authority taking away your rights in some wi9lly nilly fashion that doesn't always make sense or even make a dent in the actual problem?

Vehicle: 2001 Oldsmobile Alero Sedan Gold Edition

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Front: Polk DB461

Rear: Infinity Kappa 693.11i

Speaker amp: Kenwood Excelon 4/100-4

Sub Stage: Dual 12" Tantric MD's in a 3.2 sealed Cherrycustoms box

Sub Amp: Sound Qubed Q1-2200D

Amp Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC, Sky High 4 gauge OFC and Knuconceptz Krystal RCA Kables

Big 3 Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC

Second battery-Sprinter S12V285F 83ah and H/O Singer 320 alt

2 shootings could have been avoided .

1. Colorado shooter was seeing a shrink. Federal law prohibits the sale of firearms to people with mental health issues. It's not enforced.

2. Recent S. Carolina Shooting. Straw purchase illegal here in California + he had been arrested for a felony drug charge shouldn't have had a weapon. In California he would not have had that weapon.

Spew some more BS about how laws don't stop shootings...I' am not for Nazi gun laws as a gun owner a competitive shooter and an everyday carry on and off the job. I do think there are common sense gun laws that could be enacted country wide that would help avoid some needless killings. I also think all laws should be standardized across the country. the fact each state has it's own laws only breeds criminal sales among other crimes that contribute to the mass killings in this country.

Also think of it this way...Would you rather be able to vote on common sense laws that would actually help or risk some idiot president using executive authority taking away your rights in some wi9lly nilly fashion that doesn't always make sense or even make a dent in the actual problem?

I refuse to vote for gun laws when the main proponents of said laws don't know dick about firearms

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Gun laws don't stop murder.. Remove guns and you will still have murder. Cain killed his brother even before the existence of any kind of fire arm..guns are not the problem it's the criminals who are the problem. If you take away a tool they will find another one to commit the crime

Archived