The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Correct, no feed from both mags. Failure to feed about every 3rd or 4th round. Other times bullet will chamber approx. half way then will jam

That's a beauty sounds like it needs a good cleaning like Rolex stated.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The flipside is you make it too hard for people who need them. Like that lady who was stabbed to death by her ex because she was still stuck in the waiting period.

2 shootings could have been avoided .

1. Colorado shooter was seeing a shrink. Federal law prohibits the sale of firearms to people with mental health issues. It's not enforced.

2. Recent S. Carolina Shooting. Straw purchase illegal here in California + he had been arrested for a felony drug charge shouldn't have had a weapon. In California he would not have had that weapon.

Spew some more BS about how laws don't stop shootings...I' am not for Nazi gun laws as a gun owner a competitive shooter and an everyday carry on and off the job. I do think there are common sense gun laws that could be enacted country wide that would help avoid some needless killings. I also think all laws should be standardized across the country. the fact each state has it's own laws only breeds criminal sales among other crimes that contribute to the mass killings in this country.

Also think of it this way...Would you rather be able to vote on common sense laws that would actually help or risk some idiot president using executive authority taking away your rights in some wi9lly nilly fashion that doesn't always make sense or even make a dent in the actual problem?

So in both of your examples the person broke the law by obtaining the weapon so tell me again how laws will stop criminals from obtaining guns?

Also you are asking for federal gun control laws which is a horrible idea.

Did you know when this country was formed the intention was for states to govern themselves?

There was not supposed to be a Federal government like it exist today.

They got control by telling states you want federal money then you'll follow our rules.

As far as gun laws go they only hinder people who Want to LEGALLY OBTAIN A FIREARM guns are bought and sold ILLEGALLY everyday on the street.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I honestly don't think this guy owns any guns and is just saying it just so he can say he is willing to compromise some freedom for security.. Most his laws he mentioned earlier and how easy is to get a ccw here in California is straight bs and any California gun owner would know it's not true..

Dude, if gun laws work please tell me how it didn't stop the many gun Shootings we have had? I can get facts if you need them..

Christian what type of events do you compete in?

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

2 shootings could have been avoided .

1. Colorado shooter was seeing a shrink. Federal law prohibits the sale of firearms to people with mental health issues. It's not enforced.

2. Recent S. Carolina Shooting. Straw purchase illegal here in California + he had been arrested for a felony drug charge shouldn't have had a weapon. In California he would not have had that weapon.

Spew some more BS about how laws don't stop shootings...I' am not for Nazi gun laws as a gun owner a competitive shooter and an everyday carry on and off the job. I do think there are common sense gun laws that could be enacted country wide that would help avoid some needless killings. I also think all laws should be standardized across the country. the fact each state has it's own laws only breeds criminal sales among other crimes that contribute to the mass killings in this country.

Also think of it this way...Would you rather be able to vote on common sense laws that would actually help or risk some idiot president using executive authority taking away your rights in some wi9lly nilly fashion that doesn't always make sense or even make a dent in the actual problem?

You must live in a fantasy land where laws don't get broken. There's a law against murder right? That gets broken on the daily across this country. So tell me more how laws stop criminals.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Again who gets to define common sense Christian I've asked three times now. you keep spouting about common sense but refuse to validate it. Btw. Colorado shooter was not deemed incompetent by his shrink. People see shrinks for lots of things. Not just mental disorders. People with insomnia for example.

The straw purchase for the South Carolina shooter still happens because hose who bought the guns already committed a felony to do so. Yep mom and dad are going down with him. Oh wait they won't because they don't enforce the ones on the books now.

Just so everyone who is wondering. He's an armed security guard so yeah

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Again who gets to define common sense Christian I've asked three times now. you keep spouting about common sense but refuse to validate it. Btw. Colorado shooter was not deemed incompetent by his shrink. People see shrinks for lots of things. Not just mental disorders. People with insomnia for example.

The straw purchase for the South Carolina shooter still happens because hose who bought the guns already committed a felony to do so. Yep mom and dad are going down with him. Oh wait they won't because they don't enforce the ones on the books now.

Just so everyone who is wondering. He's an armed security guard so yeah

Christian is armed security guard?? Who the hell hired him?? Holy hell

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

there are still mass killings in countries with very strict gun control if guns ceased to exist criminals and terroist would still find ways to kill large numbers of people.

Isn't to hard to make bombs or drive a car through large crowd.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived