The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

i posted on youtube how gun bans dont work and some idiot said rape and murder was down 60% each

this is what i replied

not what i heard from other Australians but im not going to argue that.. last time i checked men used a penis to rape a girl not a gun. guns are not the only thing people can use to murder so how can murder and rape be down if the problem with rapist and murderers is still there 

just checked online for fun

It is a common fantasy that gun bans make society safer. In 2002 -- five years after enacting its gun ban -- the Australian Bureau of Criminology acknowledged there is no correlation between gun control and the use of firearms in violent crime. In fact, the percent of murders committed with a firearm was the highest it had ever been in 2006 (16.3 percent), says the D.C. Examiner.

Even Australia's Bureau of Crime Statistics and Research acknowledges that the gun ban had no significant impact on the amount of gun-involved crime:

• In 2006, assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
  • Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
  • Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.

Moreover, Australia and the United States -- where no gun-ban exists -- both experienced similar decreases in murder rates:

• Between 1995 and 2007, Australia saw a 31.9 percent decrease; without a gun ban, America's rate dropped 31.7 percent.
  • During the same time period, all other violent crime indices increased in Australia: assault rose 49.2 percent and robbery 6.2 percent.
  • Sexual assault -- Australia's equivalent term for rape -- increased 29.9 percent.
  • Overall, Australia's violent crime rate rose 42.2 percent.
  • At the same time, U.S. violent crime decreased 31.8 percent: rape dropped 19.2 percent; robbery decreased 33.2 percent; aggravated assault dropped 32.2 percent.
  • Australian women are now raped over three times as often as American women.

While this doesn't prove that more guns would impact crime rates, it does prove that gun control is a flawed policy. Furthermore, this highlights the most important point: gun banners promote failed policy regardless of the consequences to the people who must live with them, says the Examiner.

- See more at: http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/?Article_ID=17847#sthash.YcemIEHD.dpuf

Again who gets to define common sense Christian I've asked three times now. you keep spouting about common sense but refuse to validate it. Btw. Colorado shooter was not deemed incompetent by his shrink. People see shrinks for lots of things. Not just mental disorders. People with insomnia for example.

The straw purchase for the South Carolina shooter still happens because hose who bought the guns already committed a felony to do so. Yep mom and dad are going down with him. Oh wait they won't because they don't enforce the ones on the books now.

Just so everyone who is wondering. He's an armed security guard so yeah

I'm fighting the urge to drop a mall ninja bomb.

Oh yeah I've seen bro I've seen lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

holy fuck, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

So here are four stages of my last match. I forgot to turn the camera on for two of them. Derp.

This is a bill drill. 6 rounds through the whole in the chest. I was down 1 upper right by about an inch.

This is two to the first three targets reload and two again on the next three

This is engage two targets from each of the barrels but only two from each barrel

and heres one that hurt me.

first target gets one second two third three and fourth four reload and one on each steel. I didnt even shoot the fourth round on the last paper so thats a -5 right off the rip.

The two stages I didnt video for whatever reason were a mix. I ended up with three misses ont he day and that put me at 7.5 seconds down right there. Too much speed and not very accurate. I need to bring them back together. That 7.5 seconds was enough to put me behind at least two people that I could have beaten and maybe won the match.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived