The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

In certain applications the right coating is priceless. When it comes to most AR's in circulation with civilians I don't believe they get the abuse to merit the extra cost. Even after s session with 400-600 rounds all I do is hose it off with break cleaner let it air dry then hit it with either G96, CLP or Mobil 1 synthetic

Agreed.

The high speed coatings are nice but mil-spec is truly all you really need. After the shit I've seen and put my (issued) rifles through I can without a doubt say it's "trust with your life" reliable/durable.

I'm talking about true mil-spec though (MPI and HPT markings) not just dimensionally.

Take it with a grain of salt though cause Marines break down and scrub whether they fired 1, 300 or zero rounds (at least that's how my boys know it's going down)

5108-8237.gif

choke-yourself-o.gif

Tbe coatings are cool and all but not necessary as said. Why the sharps bolt? If I was looking at bolts they aren't even on my list. Iron city rifle works and rubber city armory are at the top of the list right now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Saw some good reviews on it, it also survived the AR meltdown video iv8888 did without any noticeable wear.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Your money have at it. I just think there is better products in the same price point. Especially when there is quite a bit of this

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/658805_I_broke_the_unbreakable_Sharps_Reliabolt___TWO_BROKEN_NOW__Update_Pg__5.html

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My first choice is the robar one.

I am also considering the rubber city armory one you suggested

The sharps one seemed kind of gimmicky to me since the made all kinds of changes to correct a problem that doesn't exist.

My mind isn't made up yet but seeing that thread will steer me away from the sharps for sure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

At that price point there are just too many options. That's not the first one I've seen of the reliabolt failing either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

average 1k is .30 a round Russian usually is around .27 ive seen some sales go for .22 a round but I question quality

ammoman, ventura munitions, patriot outfitters guns , I'm sure some one can beat these prices ...

Quick question guys, what is a good current market pricepoint for bulk 5.56? Lets say 1000 rounds to keep it simple. Looking at a few sites and a few brands, please advise.

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived