The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Now I have to find my pistol buffer tube for awhile I pass that bitch around like its a two dollar whore. Everyone who's done an sbr has used it lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn that looks super fun

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Considering how long they've had a similar product for the Ruger 10/22 platform, I don't see the ATF getting too worked up. I mean, New York and Cali will bitch, but the American people will be able to get then I think.

I can't decide if I want to hang on to my Tavor and wait for the 300 conversion to hit my shop or just get rid of it and grab up some AK parts kits. The gun is fucking awesome and the super sabra trigger made it a smooth shooter. i am just not really wanting to invest in .223 any more. I built a 300 aac side folder out of a bulgarian fixed stock kit and I am not looking back for a while. I have a handi rifle in 300aac and it's a sweet little hunting rifle. I will be setting up my reloading kit again and will be punching out about 2k rounds in a couple of months at damn near just the cost of powder.

A friend of mine runs Stalking Rhino, a small suppressor company just up the road and if he has time I want to cut and thread a couple of barrels for a form 1 or two.

I guess the only reason I have the Tavor is because it's a fun and accurate gun. I am wanting to keep my rifles quiet and .223 isn't a fun round out of a 7.5" barrel supressed or not and with the Tavor the ejection port is right in my face. It can get smokey as fuck.

yeah, I'm going to sell the Tavor. Glad we had this talk.lol

I never got behind the favor. It looks cool and all but with my limited fiddling it was meh. I wanted to do one in 9mm then wanted the Kriss in 9. And bought an mpx. Lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived