The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up a new toy from Midway the other day. Uberti Walker Colt. .44 cal black powder revolver. This handgun is massive. Its almost 5lbs empty and just under 16in long. 

It dwarfs my 1860 Army and my Ruger 9mm. 

OB4ZBnI.jpg

VQCX4dG.jpg

yHxLr3x.jpg

I just need to start saving for the .45 Long Colt conversion cylinder now.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

RF Power T1000 BDCP

RF Punch 400-4

2 P2D4 12's

Welp. Done and done. I'll not ever buy or even look at glock again. In fact, my glock 43 and 17 are being put up for sale now. That is how much I'm loving this firearm. 

20180708_125516.thumb.jpg.cc8f240b3b45c4de0fb14dd73bd834b8.jpg

I'm 6 boxes into it, and I'm in love. The brake on this trigger, beats anything, right out of the box, and is head and shoulders more comfortable hands down over my glocks imho, even after grinding down both my glocks on top of the handle,  behind the trigger guard..., and I KNOW the trigger pull,  just get better with rounds through it. I love this thing. Love it right out of the case. Mag release is a lil stiff, but more than manageable,  and I'm sure it too will loosen with use. 

Will be my new carry. 100%

Like I said, my glocks will go up for sale tonight. In fact I have 1 of them spoken for already. Glock killer? Fuck yes it is. Fuck yes. 

Told you it’s good. There are a few companies making triggers for then

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Need to get your hands on a shadow 2 now

https://imgur.com/gallery/EtR6WTD

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

3 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Welp. Done and done. I'll not ever buy or even look at glock again. In fact, my glock 43 and 17 are being put up for sale now. That is how much I'm loving this firearm. 

20180708_125516.thumb.jpg.cc8f240b3b45c4de0fb14dd73bd834b8.jpg

I'm 6 boxes into it, and I'm in love. The brake on this trigger, beats anything, right out of the box, and is head and shoulders more comfortable hands down over my glocks imho, even after grinding down both my glocks on top of the handle,  behind the trigger guard..., and I KNOW the trigger pull,  just get better with rounds through it. I love this thing. Love it right out of the case. Mag release is a lil stiff, but more than manageable,  and I'm sure it too will loosen with use. 

Will be my new carry. 100%

Like I said, my glocks will go up for sale tonight. In fact I have 1 of them spoken for already. Glock killer? Fuck yes it is. Fuck yes. 

CZ was my 2nd choice

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

So I returned my TLR-8 rail mount light + laser rig and am in the market for something else...

Checked out the price on the SureFire X400 Ultra Green and that thing cost over $600... why so expensive!

What laser mount do you guys recommend for something that is super bright and high quality? I could careless about the lights.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

I got my boy out to the range yesterday. This is his second time out and he is doing a lot better.  He is enjoying himself a lot more too so it’s success all the way around. C6DC6108-75CD-4F74-9A0A-5DD4B2830E6D.thumb.jpeg.18fafcb027f00103637f96045a747ecc.jpeg

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Anyone have the SureFire X400 Ultra Series with green laser? I'm trying to justify myself in buying this for $600+ ~_~

I heard the green laser on the surefire is a lot better quality and has a more 'teal" color to it.

This damn light is going to cost as much as my gun :(

On 7/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, n8ball2013 said:

Need to get your hands on a shadow 2 now

https://imgur.com/gallery/EtR6WTD

Jesus, that's a great looking piece. Maybe to much for my needs lol?  But man, tempting as balls if it is ANYTHING like my p10.  Hell, I went bought a second one yesterday, (keep in the safe, in the plastic, let my step dad, or buddies use when they are up) And a walter 22 for the g friend to plink with, and get her "started"   I really like the lil walter lol. 

20180709_192232.thumb.jpg.ea87fb0e3bf5f9b2bcb3ba7cb40befca.jpg

Archived