The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, ROLEXrifleman said:

What up Kyle! hope all is good with you. You got it man, just here doing my thing. Not out of audio completely but you know what my  1st love is!

If you need me just give me a PM or text. my # hasnt changed.

Nate will square you up too!

CCI standard has proven to be an excellent value between accuracy and price lately. @ $25 a brick it cant be beat. But with that said you gotta try different things in the gun to see what it likes. Below is my RPR  target along with ammo i shot for groups. The target is comprised a of four 1" squares making a box 2" x 2", 10 shot groups

IMG_8788.jpg
IMG_8872.jpg

Cool man. Dig you on the forum bro,... SMD is better with you on it.

Wow... that is a fuckin trip. Comparisons/grouping of individual makers is a trip. Kinda blowing my mind right now. I really thought most MOST, was made more or less all equal. Weird...

1 hour ago, moh.vze.com said:

@ROLEXrifleman

MiniMag not that good compared to standard? DAmn :( I bought 5k rounds of the mini mag cause I heard my Ruger SR22 likes that one more.

massammo-missing-500-rounds.jpg

Bro, unless your comp shooting, I would not worry in the fuckint least. Just me,... and for us, and what we do, if it shoots, then the cheaper the better. No reason to purchase high high zoot shit, that ends up in the dirt or back of a range wall. 

The lady I'm spending time with, loves her walther p22 and chews through several boxes at a time. Where did you bulk buy that (22lr) at may I ask?? 

In fact, where should I look to bulk 9mm and 22lr from ??? Can they mail that shit? Or naw? Where should I be looking for bulk? TIA all 

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

50 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Bro, unless your comp shooting, I would not worry in the fuckint least. Just me,... and for us, and what we do, if it shoots, then the cheaper the better. No reason to purchase high high zoot shit, that ends up in the dirt or back of a range wall. 

The lady I'm spending time with, loves her walther p22 and chews through several boxes at a time. Where did you bulk buy that (22lr) at may I ask?? 

In fact, where should I look to bulk 9mm and 22lr from ??? Can they mail that shit? Or naw? Where should I be looking for bulk? TIA all 

I ordered my 22lr's from massammo.com I think I bought most of their inventory on the MiniMags already. I used a law enforcement discount (didn't know who it was for but I've contacted them and they had no problems with me using it I guess). Only hiccup I got with MassAmmo.com the missing 500 rounds but they will be shipping it to me next week or so.  I sorta keep an eye on gun-deals.com for anything hot that might pop up.

I normally order my stuff from targetsportsusa (bought 1k 9m rounds twice without any problems or damage packaging). Buy in bulk for free shipping.

Items Ordered @ massammo.com

CCI Mini-Mag .22LR 40Gr. - 100rd Box- Flat Rate Shipping

Subtotal     $277.50
Reward point(s)     -$0.10
Shipping & Handling     $0.00
Discount (stayfrosty5)     -$13.88
Grand Total     $263.52

https://gun.deals/product/fiocchi-ammunition-pistol-shooting-dyanmics-ammo-9mm-luger-115gr-fmj-1000-rounds-17999-shipp

This one looks like a good deal right now. I bought my 1k rounds at TargetSportsUsa for 179.99$

Might be out of stock though.

You might want to check with your State laws if they can mail ammo to your home.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Rolex you you you bought a rpr?  I’m shocked st that. 

Its a decent gun for sure. All my buddies have one. It’s why I went with the tikka. I wish you were closer we’d have a good fucking time 

as for how much ammo. Not as much as I have in components. Powder and primers. You’d shit if you saw my gun room

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

8 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

Just as you said, unless your looking for the tightest group possible, I'd just buy whatever is cheapest. .22 is for fun, but with the right setup can be a great training tool as well if thats what you need it for.

Kyle, also look at Brownells for ammo sales. CCI standard was and probably still is on sale for $24.99 a brick and free shipping about twice a month on orders over $49

Academy Sports also has some great deals on 9mm ammo from time to time

3 hours ago, n8ball2013 said:

Rolex you you you bought a rpr?  I’m shocked st that. 

Its a decent gun for sure. All my buddies have one. It’s why I went with the tikka. I wish you were closer we’d have a good fucking time 

as for how much ammo. Not as much as I have in components. Powder and primers. You’d shit if you saw my gun room

Haha, ya.... I bought the Rimfire Precision just to see what it could do. For $400 its fun! Plus my brother got one too so we have a blast together. We bought them hoping he'll try and shoot some Know Your Limit matches with me. I did a trigger job on it and got it down to 13oz. And put a $3K+ scope on it!!!! lol

9 hours ago, moh.vze.com said:

@ROLEXrifleman

MiniMag not that good compared to standard? DAmn :( I bought 5k rounds of the mini mag cause I heard my Ruger SR22 likes that one more.

massammo-missing-500-rounds.jpg

@moh

Don't stress about the ammo. CCI Standard worked best in MY particular gun. A bolt action .22 is much different than your semi auto pistol. Your pistol most likely needs a round with a little more power to cycle the slide properly. Remember your gun needs to use some of the energy of the cartridge to propel a slide that weighs XXX ozs against a recoil spring that is rated at XXX lbs. Most semi auto anythings guns in .22lr have a hard time cycling standard velocity ammo and almost never cycle sub sonic ammo correctly. If mini-mag is whats recommended to make a SR22 run reliably then don't look back, and enjoy it! 

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

I won’t lie. I’ve been eyeballing the rimfire. I’ve put myself on time out for a bit though. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My next can is a 50bmg can. My 338 can should clear shortly. I think next monthish. I’ve spent a small fortune over the last six months 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived