The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

3 minutes ago, n8ball2013 said:

I often refer to range day as church. Something about throwing the gear in the truck packing some food and drinks and rolling out to some loud quiet. I’ve been known to grill steaks on the range as well

Fuck an A homes,... when we go out in the desert to shoot,  there is a definite spiritual thing goin on in my soul.

And I dont even have one of those. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I’m right there with you. I end up making a day out of it.  It’s not a bad thing when the toughest part of your day is decidejng what to take out of the safe 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

@n8ball2013

Hey dude. Just like our PM, i need more assistance here. What the fuck is this? Is this an Italian made shadow 2 ??  Its sitting at a local gun shop, its what the owner uses for comps. He even posted a picture with it, and tagged CZ. But, why the fuck does it have Italian shit all over it??

45159310_2059487760748098_312341669716426752_n.jpg.900f32d8b5854f592a7a0e632ea10ebe.jpg

What the hell is going on here? Ive never heard of IFG (Italian Firearms Group). Why would he tag CZ. Im lost. You know anything about this ?

KB

Went to the range the other day to shoot my Glock 19 MOS Gen 5 with Trijicon RMR06 Type2 for the first time. Did 500 rounds of Sellier and Bellot and Fiocchi 9mm through it without any problems.

glock-19-mos-gen-5-trjicon-rmr06-type2.j

The damn RMR came with oversized screws so it made me warp my Glock MOS Plate 02. I contacted Glock and they sent me a free replacement free of charge.

glock-19-mos-plate-replacement.jpg

Trijicon did not take care of me. I had to buy a kit from Amazon for the install. This should never be the case when you spend $500 on a product. Shame on Trijicon.

Didn't miss a single shot at 50 Feet.

glock-19-mos-hit-targets-01.jpg

glock-19-mos-hit-targets-02.jpg

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

At the wall with the scorpion evo.  It's all on me. I'm going effin blind. I can barely even see the rings at all that far away. Let alone put a dot and hold it, on what I cant see lol. But,.. getting down with it a lil. 

20181101_123925.jpg

Kyle that’s a tanfoglio limited pro. The tanfoglio pistols are based off the cz 75 design you see on the shadows. You’ll see quite a few clones because the cz didn’t have patent protection at the time it was designed.  

As far as quality its its a good gun. I’ve found the tanfoglio to have a bit looser tolerances than the cz s do. But they are on par with them quality wise. 

I have a tanfoglio stock2 which is very similar to the limited pro and a shadow 2. I thought the shadow fit me better grip wise and I shoot it much better 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

On 11/5/2018 at 5:58 AM, n8ball2013 said:

Kyle that’s a tanfoglio limited pro. The tanfoglio pistols are based off the cz 75 design you see on the shadows. You’ll see quite a few clones because the cz didn’t have patent protection at the time it was designed.  

As far as quality its its a good gun. I’ve found the tanfoglio to have a bit looser tolerances than the cz s do. But they are on par with them quality wise. 

I have a tanfoglio stock2 which is very similar to the limited pro and a shadow 2. I thought the shadow fit me better grip wise and I shoot it much better 

Yes sir,.. home boy at the shop, said basically identical thing. A cz shadow knock off.But, still, a way way nice piece, he said. 

Anywho,... there is a can maker, local. Dude is suppose to be the shit. SILENCERCO in West Valley, Utah. I work in west valley, and...my buddy (he has been on here now and then) Brandon, nabbed their Hybrid 46 models.  Man, it made the 300 black out round, Huuuuuuuush as fuck, and that is a loud mother.

20181106_154433.thumb.jpg.fa14a9616c000cec10cdf06c3f196dcc.jpg20181106_154438.thumb.jpg.4ebdbe0b448a0e7b74ecb2260bb90c90.jpg

Fucking BLAST to shoot,......  and yes, im gay as aids, as, i think the look is dope as shit. Completely made that 300bo rifle look like a fuckin boss....and it works fucking great. I dont have any experiance with cans, but, holy shit did it work. And, firing pretty fast, 2 full mags, back to back, and it was warm at best. You could easily handle it, with your bare skin. Easily. 

20181106_154512.thumb.jpg.20ac397a058fae87cf41b6e22927ba43.jpg

On 10/29/2018 at 8:45 AM, Kyblack76 said:

Wish we where close. Some range time,  then bar for grub and a few beers sounds tits to me. 100% homo.

I know your a busy dude,  but, pencil some time for yourself bro, and go. Get "sick" if ya have to. Such a stress reliever for me. 

I mean utah aint that far, right, lmfao.

My boss runs a god damn skeleton crew so theres no sick days for me.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived