The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

You have to have a Class 3 license to have a full auto. You cant just go out a buy one. Plus they are freaking expensive. Like 20K for a full auto.

my friends dad has a classIII and it was fooking expensive. I think they are in Ohio or something. They had to have the right gunsmiths for the projected work, security has to be high (I know, it's a gun shop but there were specifics for classIII) and all in all it was like 90g's, training and all the inspections etc.

If I had 90g's I would do the same when I went home to NM after the Army...

im waiting to see whats going to happen here in the next few days i need a glock 22. yes need.

Not sure if this is a good buy. I stumbled across this.

http://clydearmory.com/glock-22.html

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

it is its just not in my budget right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn money tree stop growing too?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I just put together a high end Ar build. So yes. for now it has.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Thought I would share what I did today. Here is a pic of my bnib $400 Springfield GI MilSpec 1911 shortly after I got it and put the Wilson Ultralight match trigger in it (2005).

14.jpg

I put <100 rounds through it and it has sat in my safe until today. I pulled it out while considering selling it and getting something different and found the Wilson drop-in high ride beavertail and skeletonized ultralight hammer I bought for it but had no clue how to put in. Seeing as I was thinking about selling it anyway I decided to take it apart and see if I could figure out how to put these parts to use. After about 3 hours of searching the Internet, watching youtube videos, and trial and error I got everything in and fell in love. It will never replace any of my Glocks however it will never lose its spot in the safe either. Hell, I might even carry it now and then. Anyway, here is a not so good pic of how she looks (for) now.

2013-01-05_13-53-35_269.jpg

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

she shot him five times. and he was still alive. hwo about those capacity restrictions now?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived