The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

^ it was a jab at shops like Guns Plus in Spring Lake, NC (they filmed a pawn stars type show there). They grab all the new soldiers with "get 'em before he does".

Just about everyone is egging this hysteria on. I went to grab some .308 and bullshit federal FMJ was $45.00 for a box of 20!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ it was a jab at shops like Guns Plus in Spring Lake, NC (they filmed a pawn stars type show there). They grab all the new soldiers with "get 'em before he does".

Just about everyone is egging this hysteria on. I went to grab some .308 and bullshit federal FMJ was $45.00 for a box of 20!

Im still getting Federal .308 FMJ at a price that we can still sell it for 23 a box. $45 is insane money for that ammo.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

She shot him 5x in the face and he survived... That is NUTS

Dam, I wish the sixth bullet would have hit em, might have finished it.

I wish there was a law that was in place to make it so doctors dont have to fix criminals if they get stabbed shot or fucked up during home invasion or comission of a crime

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Im still getting Federal .308 FMJ at a price that we can still sell it for 23 a box. $45 is insane money for that ammo.

yeah, those subhuman shop owners suck around the Fort Bragg Area. There is a shop out in Vass that I am driving by tomorrow. They never gouge, Ed's gun shop in Vass, NC is awesome.

yeah, those subhuman shop owners suck around the Fort Bragg Area. There is a shop out in Vass that I am driving by tomorrow. They never gouge, Ed's gun shop in Vass, NC is awesome.

I have been there a few years back. It was a nice shop with friendly people

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I understand trying to make a buck at the shop... I get it, thats what we do. But to be a dickhead and gouge customers like that is bogus as fawk. We have actually had an increase in business as of late because the locals here are sick of getting their wallets reamed out by these other assholes. For example we have 30rd AR mags in stock again, they are N. Carolina made Thermolds, not the best, but they work and were at one time used by the Canadian army as issue mags, and by the IDF as well, so they cant be to crummy. Our price, 22 bucks, anyone elses price locally is probably well north of that ( if they can even get any).

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I have been there a few years back. It was a nice shop with friendly people

they are always good folks. I scored some 30 round mags for an SKS and the clerk knocked a few bucks off because we had a good talk about reloading versus buyng bulk lower end for shooting beer cans etc. I should have never gone into that other place, wishful thinking I guess. Plus, Ed's has a forum where you can ask for things and they always post new guns and ammo. And their FFL fee is only $25.00...

I understand trying to make a buck at the shop... I get it, thats what we do. But to be a dickhead and gouge customers like that is bogus as fawk. We have actually had an increase in business as of late because the locals here are sick of getting their wallets reamed out by these other assholes. For example we have 30rd AR mags in stock again, they are N. Carolina made Thermolds, not the best, but they work and were at one time used by the Canadian army as issue mags, and by the IDF as well, so they cant be to crummy. Our price, 22 bucks, anyone elses price locally is probably well north of that ( if they can even get any).

I have a shop in town selling GI mags for $45 you peel the sticker off and see what he had oriiginally had priced at $10. I have never bought from this guy for this reason

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

^^ Thats some bullshit right there...dickweed is to lazy to even peel off the 10 dollar tag.. what a skid mark.

On a more positive gun related note,I was able to sell one of my 1911's yesterday for quite a bit of money. Came home from doing the deal with a lightly used Springfield XD45 from the shop and a fat pocket of cash. The Mrs wants to get a new piece and her CCW so we are gonna go pick her up a new piece tonight... Shes kinda thinking Ruger LC9.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived