The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Have you been able to look thru one of those before. I found that the hardest thing about buying was I couldnt go and look thru one before I bought it. I just did a lot of reading and hoped I liked what I bought. LOL so far I feel good with my buy. hahah

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Oh ya i have shot a few rifles with a Browe system on them ... They are VERY similar to a Trijicon Acog

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Magpull VW with a mini gun on top

9E7BECC8-2D84-4AF6-9C70-7DC2B24038D8-5102-000003B01980BEAD.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

WANT!

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

My ability to post has been removed for a few days since I didnt listen to my 1st warning earlier today... I think i will learn a lesson after this

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

not sure if you are trying to be funny or add to your post count.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Be sure to check back on

http://senatorfeinstein.com

They will/have been updating lol.

The last few lines are the truth.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

N8, .308 would more than fill the role you are describing. 308 can be effective out to 1k yds. Also is a very consistent round with a large selection of projectile weights etc.. Can be tailored to exactly what you are trying to do that particular day very easily. Also price point in ammo, the more affordable a round is, the more you will shoot it, the more proficient you will become with it.... one of the reasons I picked .308, ammo cost alone, still can find it around ~20 bucks a box..

I found a little shop in the middle of no where that has American Eagle 150gr FMJ for $12.50 a box. 2 box limit but today the wife and I will be going in about 20 minutes apart.lol If the weather in NC clears up I'll be shoosting the Savage this weekend

this camein last night

51FDFC7F-8CA2-4C2F-9296-46347417B0BA-6574-000005ACC753E205.jpg

for this

D382396F-DC2B-436D-86B8-7F65C21D28A1-12633-00000BD2C9F2301B.jpg

Archived