The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Yeah Rounds are crazy money...Im looking though...I just have to find one that abides by NYSAFE ACT < Fuckers....I was about to buy a SIG 50 to match my other ARs and then That happened....damn it... I think im screwed now either way

2006 Dodge Ram 1500

Xs3400

1500BDCP

FI BL 12

3sq @ 32hz

Rockford t675

T400.2

Stinger Deadner

Build Log Here

alot of the military units are moving to 300 win mag and 338 lapua as well and they are going to keep the 308 int he semi auto sr-25s. so they are going to have a 308 300 winmag 338 lapua and the 50BMG when needed.

im partial tot he 308. Its a kitten to shoot compared to the others really. not to mention cheaper. or it used to be. Now its a wing and a prayer to find.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

alot of the military units are moving to 300 win mag and 338 lapua as well and they are going to keep the 308 int he semi auto sr-25s. so they are going to have a 308 300 winmag 338 lapua and the 50BMG when needed.

im partial tot he 308. Its a kitten to shoot compared to the others really. not to mention cheaper. or it used to be. Now its a wing and a prayer to find.

Cool... I was unaware of the switch to 4 platforms/ calibers depending on situation at hand. Good idea.

I do like my .308, its easier on the shoulder than my 7mm magnum bolt gun was for sure.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

shoot one in a ar-10 platform with the buffer. even easier to shoot.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

shoot one in a ar-10 platform with the buffer. even easier to shoot.

I lucked out last summer at the gun club and got to do exactly this. Was probably a 3 to 4k dollar rifle with a really nice piece of glass on top. Gun was dialed the f*** in, shooting handloads at 300yds.... made it easy to hit all day long, if you did your part. Dude said he played around with buffer set up and his handloads to dial in exactly what he wanted out of it, was very very soft shooting (for a .308), very accurate.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

spot on. We were shooting 300 winmag when this all kicked off and the .338 lapua is fuckin bad ass! SR25 was my weapon from 05-08. And forget the 50! We had barrets mounted on Hi-Lux pickups!lol

Might come home with a S&W M&P pistol tonight. Only one of the "big 3" polymer guns I havent built yet, been looking for one for a minute, and found a guy with both a fullsize 9 and a fullsize 45 up for grabs, I am only gonna take one or the other though. Dunno which Id rather have. So torn atm.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Might come home with a S&W M&P pistol tonight. Only one of the "big 3" polymer guns I havent built yet, been looking for one for a minute, and found a guy with both a fullsize 9 and a fullsize 45 up for grabs, I am only gonna take one or the other though. Dunno which Id rather have. So torn atm.

If you go with the 9 I know a guy who knows a guy that can make a holster for it if you haven't already outfitted for kydex yet

Got started on a new build last night. Building an AR pistol this time around. Aero Precision upper and lower, ER SHaw stainless 7.5 inch barrel...... I got the Barrel, upper, FA, A2 gas block, birdcage, and a no name free float hand guard in a trade deal I did... going to mod the A2 style into a nice lo-pro gas block, throw a longer free float on it, going to give the Strike Industries Fat Comp muzzle device a try, most likely will use a BCM mod 4 charging handle again, Ergo pistol grip, padded buffer tube for a nice cheek weld, contemplating Troy folding sights, not going to be anything all to radical, but it should be an affordable fun little build.

Still need to gather up a BCG and a LPK, then I can really make some headway on this thing.

Also trying to decide if I wanna Cerakote this one....hmmmmmmm.

I hate you mufucker jus sayin :)
you got that bad ass govt job you were alwasy talking about go ahead and get yourself one.

Yeah I wish I was able to spend $$ on myself right now lol im paying off bills and loans etc plus trying to get custody of my daughter so finances are virtually non existent for fun shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

If you go with the 9 I know a guy who knows a guy that can make a holster for it if you haven't already outfitted for kydex yet

Wonder who that might be

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived