The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

In that price range you can get jus about anything you want bro.... Glock style pistols and 1911's seem to be the popular every day carry for the guys here

By glock style i am including springfield xd,m&p's, and other like models

As much as I love my 1911, I hate carrying it. I was really looking at the usp9c.

That was the first pistol I ever bought (I had carried a few of my dads pistols before that) and I love it. I don't think you can go wrong with one but if you're gonna get one you should probably do it soon. They are getting harder to find and the price keeps going up on them.

ETA: Missed the post that you already got one. Good choice.

I'm not normally a fan of .45, but with the steel frame, it makes it reasonable. I like my compacts 9mm for recoil and round counts. I'll never own a glock .40, everyone I have shot sucked in my opinion, the only glock I've ever liked was the 19, but they are just so ugly and don't want to be referred to one of the "glock guys." sorry if that's offensive to anyone, just not a glock fan. Don't want a compact 1911 because of the weight issue, unless it's an EMP, because they are so sexy.

Don't let the "Glock Guy" label deter you. Try a few other ones out and if you can find someone that has some stuff done to one you may change your mind. I was very anti-Glock for the same reason, as well as the stigma that they aren't safe, for a long time. I ended up buying a 26 and hated it at first. After a couple weeks I put a Glockmeister essentials kit on it (3.5lb trigger package, night sights, extended controls, tungsten recoil assembly, grip plug, slide plate, and pin set) and it became a whole new gun. I have since bought a few more glocks and they are by far the best pistols I have ever owned. I have a 19c, 26, 21c, and 30, all with essentials kits, and I wouldn't trade them for any other pistol out there.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

She says sell your car to get her a gun? That doesn't sound like a keeper!!!

:)

Car is pretty much for her to drive, and gun is equal parts me and her lol. I mean how many golden desert eagles have you seen? Seeing it in person makes you start thinking about things to sell or how you could finance it lol.

You haven't been in the ghetto much have you?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

She says sell your car to get her a gun? That doesn't sound like a keeper!!!

:)

Car is pretty much for her to drive, and gun is equal parts me and her lol. I mean how many golden desert eagles have you seen? Seeing it in person makes you start thinking about things to sell or how you could finance it lol.

You haven't been in the ghetto much have you?

No I can't say i have lol. I live in the middle of bfe corn field Indiana

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

The desert eagle is an over rated weapon... Yes thwy are cannons but they are not designed for comfortable carry or practical use ....I see them more as a convo starter

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The desert eagle is an over rated weapon... Yes thwy are cannons but they are not designed for comfortable carry or practical use ....I see them more as a convo starter

Oh ya i know that lol. I would never carry it lol it would probably live life as a safe queen.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i just got married on the 22nd, and as a gift to my wife i bought her a smith & wesson m&p 15-22, she wanted either that, or a tactical shotgun, or a pink pistol. we also bought me a dpms "sportical" i wanted something cheaply priced for my first ar, and dont see the value in forward assist or dust covers on a gun that i just plan to shoot for fun. on both of these i grabbed a pro mag "swiss style" forward grip, they were cheap, and feel nice enough for now. i had to attach a small rail section to the bottom to attach the grip on my gun.

i was going to make a thread, but im too lazy right now. i will more than likely make one this weekend with some pics.

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

first gun was my xd-40, put talon grips on it

21703320.jpg

and my budget gun haha, gsg 1911 .22. yeah yeah its a .22 but it nice, put about 1k blazer rounds through it and has only jammed a couple times. And all the parts and interchangeable with other 1911's

45737159.jpg

92e77a9e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd throw a few pics of my 2 toys that I bought this week.

Colt 6920 and already added some toys...

DSC_0370.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived