The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

N8, it is a similar design. So is the Levang Linear. So is the troy claymore. You are aware the KX3 ( Flaming pig) isnt some holy invention correct? All noveske did was rip off an old krinkov style brake. Like str8 ripped off the design and threw his name on it. He didnt break any new ground with it.

The "flaming pig" is an olllllld design with a new name. Nothing more. I still like it tho. But Im going to save myself like 70 bucks and just buy the Levang Linear for my current build. Works exactly the same. Looks simpler and costs a lot less.

FYI you can find krinkov style brakes for 5.56 easily thru google, almost identical look and identical performance to the kx3, for much less money. Sadly IMO a lot of Noveske's shit was designer jeans. As in paying for the name alone, when the other brand is just as good, looks the same, and dents your bank account a lot less.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

these style brakes push everything forward away from the shooter, they are really intended for short barrel use, some say they can help simulate another inch or two of barrel length in terms of the gases are concerned when cycling the bolt. Which if true is very beneficial when going as short as i am. Also pushing all that concussion out front str8 away from you really helps to. A 7.5 inch AR with a birdcage= you can feel the boom in your chest when you shoot it. Also others at the range will appreciate your linear comp/ brake when you arent blasting unburnt powder and ludicrous noise out the sides at them. Same as if you were to have to shoot from inside a vehicle.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

yeah i know.; Its billed to help SBRS cycle correctly if some hack built it. lol. Im not a fan of the levang either though. Dont know why but the a2 birdcage is what gets me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I cant wait to put it on my Rifle and put a few rounds through it... :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Flashlight, sure. give me a day or two and I'll reveal most of my secrets. your mileage may vary with the results, and some peeps just can't spray for shit. So i make no guarantees. Hell, Ill see what I have laying around and maybe Ill just do the whole process and take some pics.

N8.... you callin me a hack? lol

my main area of concern for my build is directing all the gases away from me while running the gun. I know my ultra short will run just fine, even with no brake on it. these kinds of brakes, IMO, do wonders for lower the sound level for the shooter as well... along with allowing my to keep my eyebrows.lol. These brakes arent a fix for a shitty built rifle, I am more under the impression they make a functioning sbr run a lil smoother from the shooters POV, Anything that can help simulate a longer gas system is going to inherently feel a little softer shooting IMO. I know I can feel a difference in the recoil pulse of a cpl rifle we have at the shop, built 100% identical with one difference, one is a carbine, the other is a middy. The middy feels smoother and even softer recoiling than the carbine length system. To me anyway. A 7.5" pistol has much more "violent" recoil, than even a carbine, things like the dwell time are different in a super short, And in theory, some pieces my also see higher wear.... And they get dirty quicker. ( not like that has anything at all to do with this conversation, but I thought Id throw it in there.)

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Fuck man... All these god damn ammo hoarders are making it near impossible to get my reloading shit GRRRRR

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

lets see who gets it

16knhuq.png

equal rights for gun owners!!!

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Fuck man... All these god damn ammo hoarders are making it near impossible to get my reloading shit GRRRRR

dont be mad be prepared.....

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

dont be mad be prepared.....

Thats what I have been trying to do but its a fight to get all the necessary stuff like bullets lol.... Got the powder primer and brass we are jus havin trouble locking down bullets is all

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived