The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Yea the one thing going of the 35 is the fact you can drop in a 9mm barrel, or even 357 if I'm not mistaken.

But your right, I want it to be comfortable. As much as I'd like to run a .45 I just don't know that I'd like paying the price for that ammo.

The 34 is obviously the more economical choice and probably the easiest shooter.

I just kind of want that larger caliber for some reason, not 100% why. Maybe just for diversity, peace of mind, ego.. Idk lol

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The G30 will be great for CC but I cant imagine shooting a subcompact in 45acp would be fun for tons of round but you can always get a Pearce Grip extension to make it a bit more comfortable...

I love my Glock 23 40 which is a midsize but my weapon of choice and caliber of choice is 45 acp... Its a killer round...

But shot placement is the biggest key... Any caliber can essentially stop a threat but 1st you have to be able to hit your target :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yea honestly the G30 felt very light in recoil. It's basically a compact size because its just a hair shorter than my g19. The 10 round mag is pretty much a grip extender, the 9 round makes it more like a 2 finger grip which sucks.

I'd bet the larger .45 would be even more comfortable. I'd much rather shoot the .45 over a .40. Too bad they don't make a competition size .45 :(

Your right, shot placement is key. I put my name on a call list for the g34. Might rent a g35 today just to make certain that it's not what I want.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Shot the Glock 34 today, much prefer it over the G35. Shot pretty well with it, even moreso when I shot fast, I was able to get on Target quick.

AEBCF270-3EF6-475D-BD9C-7F419DEA952D-348

Also shot a little baby Sig Sauer P938. I was pretty impressed to say the least. I am looking for a gun for my gf and this might be a top contender. Just have to get her to try it.

5287A503-6626-4472-BF3E-7364ED69E129-348

Hogue grips made it very comfortable. Shot great!

Just get her a pink Taurus judge and then you wont have any worries. :peepwall:

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

that is nuts

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I saw that vid yesterday, I can barely hit a target at a 1000 yards prone let alone standing

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Just get her a pink Taurus judge and then you wont have any worries. :peepwall:

Lol, a Taurus isn't really on my top brands to buy from. I'm willing to spend the money on a proven brand for her. Even if that means spending more for her gun then my own.

But it would look cute in her baby hands haha

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That was also a top 3 contender for her to try out. I'm just hoping she likes the 9mm better so we can use the same ammo. I've read reviews and people say the 938 doesn't have much more recoil than the 238. I am going to have her try both though.

If that rainbow version is available locally then maybe, she actually likes this one a lot when we saw it in person.

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p238-scorpion.aspx

If she got that I might have to get the sig 1911 Scorpion to match lol

http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/1911-scorpion.aspx

Archived