The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I'm a fan of the 229, only bad thing is that its borderline impossible to fine one new in MA

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I'm a fan of the 229, only bad thing is that its borderline impossible to fine one new in MA

I feel sowwy for joo... Being a gun person living in Ass a chusetts

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone who needs 9mm needs to go over to american marksman right now, they have a special on their tarnished casing ammo so 1st pick is $230/1000rns, 2nd is $220/1000rnds. Supposed to shoot fine, they've had no problems shooting it, just looks ugly.

Same processing as all their other ammo and pressure tested, just looks shitty.

Its just a hassle to get a lot of guns, unless you know a guy who knows a guy lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Its just a hassle to get a lot of guns, unless you know a guy who knows a guy lol

Who knows a guy .... who knows a guy... So on and so on lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I saw a shield the other day 449. If I hadnt just dropped 1800 on a tv I woulda jumped on it. First one ive seen in the wild

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I actually don't have a sig or a 1911.

My current queue of to buys is a pump shotgun glock22 and then the sig mk25. Its weird I dont actually own a pump gun already. Most purchases are on.hold for awhile. I just dropped 1300 on my bolt gun rig and I need a new tv for xbox one release

What are you thinking as far as pump shotgun? Like hunting/clays or home defense?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Hunting no no no. Its just to shoot the ever living shit out of and to have. I havent decided yet. Probably end up with a mossberg 500

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hunting no no no. Its just to shoot the ever living shit out of and to have. I havent decided yet. Probably end up with a mossberg 500

Just wondering, I picked up a Browning BPS a while ago and I love it. Had been borrowing my dads 870 for a long time and to me the browing is much nicer. I have shot almost every type of off the shelf ammo for it, 3" mag 00 and some rifled slugs even just for fun. When we go out shooting I usually go through about 250rnds of skeet/target load and have never had a problem with any of it...cycling is so smooth. Just a thought. I think they make a version with shorter barrel and +2 mag extension for home defense.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

had a guy come into the shop today with a 1903 Springfield that his dad got from the NRA. It had a stamp on the stock marked 1910! He hadn't fired it in 50 years and wanted us to ensure it was able to be fired. It has the original sling! Aside from a shit ton of dust and dirt the thing is PERFECT! Made my fucking day!

Archived