The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

The cheapest you'll get into a 338 is about 1100 and then rings base and scope that are magnum proof are going to run you another 1000.

308 or 300 winmag are much cheaper and manageable. I was set on a 300 or 338 and just couldn't justify the cost under 800 yards

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I went to a gun show today in Tampa, FL. The ammo was outrageous (high priced), but ARs were everywhere and I saw MP15 Ar's for $699 basic models. I'm waiting to take my concealed test at the end of November, then deciding if I want to carry my P226 (new in box) or sell it.

Did you go to the show at the Tampa Fairgrounds? That show has been pretty lame for a while just alot

of newbies trying to get their first guns before they get banned.... The only real deals there are maybe

the side guys with private sales. OH NO the gun show loop hole. Lulz. Btw the P226 is a bad ass gun.

Yes, I will never go again unless its free. What a waste of $15 (parking $6 & entrance fee $9). I hadn't been to one in a while. You should come out to the USF Car Meets sometime, 500 cars - bass heads have their own area. (message me for more info don't want to get too off topic).

http://www.floridaspl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28745

Ouch... gunshows around here 6 bucks.... no parking fee, and a dealer hada negligent discharge last year and shot himself in the leg... a la tex grubner style

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

If you want onr yiu have to be on the list. I can send you the link though. I waited for 9 months to get mine. I biught a 10/22 specifically for this stock and well because everyone should own one

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

how would one go about learning how to build a ar15? is there a website that has a kit or a check list of maybe all the parts you'll need. ( just the basic parts, i know you can customize these things pretty heavy).

or would it just be cheaper to buy one?

The only thing that I know is really had to assemble is the upper from what I have read whenever I end up building one I will get a fully assembled upper and build the lower how I want. Yes building saves money and yes there are millions or ar accessories.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

20131025_172951_zps087268b2.jpg

Ok I get the short barrel.thing now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I know a few people who say the stock is fairly uncomfortable and that the mags tend to jam. I'm interested to see what you think about it

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Just so you know thats a hightower armory 90/22 kit. Its a 10/22 internally. Ive seen no reports of jam issues with it sincw its really jjst a 10/22

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Oh never mind then I thought you actually managed to grab up a p90. The cod players weapon of choice

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived