The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

why? There is zero ammo availability. I cant hunt with it. and its stupid expensive. Id do a ps90 if i was spending that much and 5.7 is more available than that. on that thought......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I didnt think Grendel was that hard to get ahold of...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

SO Im getting an itch and I dont know what I want. I've been in a few stores lately and nothing hs jumped off the shelf and into my arms. May just build another ar or see if ic an find a glock 22. Or I can start rolling on a trust. the wait on nfa is retarded now though.

here it depends. The living trust thing may be going away and some county sheriffs wont even consider it. Cumberland county NC has a sheriff is a nazi. He won't allow ANY NFA. Luckily I am in a different county but Fort Bragg is IN Comberland county.lol.

I have people come in all the time asking about rifles that can hit a gong at 1,000+ meters and the first thing I as is if they are a "1,000 meter shooter". I don't work on commission and try my damnedest to talk people out of getting something they don't know how to use. We have people (me included) who are capable of engaging targets out past 1km and we have on occasion given classes to folks with a real interest and are willing to throw away everything they learned on youtube.lol

Im taking baby steps... Getting the gear piece by piece then I will start extending range. I can shoot out to 500yds pretty comfortably so I will try pushing the envelope small steps at a time :)

I dont expect ti become a 1000yd + shooter overnight

I hear ya man. I wasn't saying you suck, just giving a scenario from work.

Iam glad you are getting into it. I love setting up the targets, hopping in the truck and driving back to the bench or tree or rock.lol

I have people come in all the time asking about rifles that can hit a gong at 1,000+ meters and the first thing I as is if they are a "1,000 meter shooter". I don't work on commission and try my damnedest to talk people out of getting something they don't know how to use. We have people (me included) who are capable of engaging targets out past 1km and we have on occasion given classes to folks with a real interest and are willing to throw away everything they learned on youtube.lol

Im taking baby steps... Getting the gear piece by piece then I will start extending range. I can shoot out to 500yds pretty comfortably so I will try pushing the envelope small steps at a time :)

Iam glad you are getting into it. I love setting up the targets, hopping in the truck and driving back to the bench or tree or rock.lol

Oh I totally understand... What you explained is the same situation as someone who is BRAND new to Audio that sees a big ass system and says HOW do I get that when they have NOT a clue on what goes into major rides etc

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Oh I totally understand... What you explained is the same situation as someone who is BRAND new to Audio that sees a big ass system and says HOW do I get that when they have NOT a clue on what goes into major rides etc

exactly. Just like audio some people get in over their heads and bleed money to get where they think is loud...

Just got this in an email:

10% off

Your next purchase at: TheAmericanMarksman.com

We hope you enjoy this discount as we Honor the men and women that provide our freedom.

To receive your discount enter the discount code:

veterans

in the coupon code box and receive a 10% discount on your purchase, excluding shipping.

Coupon ends on Tuesday November 12, 2013

Coupon can only be used one time per customer.

We still have some of the 9mm 1st and 2nds

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided on a viper PST 1-4 for my evil tan gun.put an Adm recon x mount on the Christmas list and I'll buy my scope as a me gift? Then I'll get it off to duracoat in jan

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived