The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

They're still trying this smart gun bullshit?? Jesus
Read that shit on The Bang Switch. The technological advancements would be cool but the end product would be impractical.

What if it was a way to put implants in people.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just want to be sure Im reading the map correctly.

I live in Wisconsin with my conceal carry, and I am legally able to legally carry in Michigan correct?

Just when I pass through IL I will have to empty the round in the chamber, lock up my weapon and throw it in the trunk and the magazines and ammo in my glove box and should be all good right?

Looking to hit up Detroit in August for a Eminem concert.

You don't need to unload it in Illinois unless you get out of your vehicle, and take a few extra mags for Detroit :biggun:

Section 40

(e) Nothing in this Act shall prohibit a non-resident from transporting a concealed firearm within his or her
vehicle in Illinois, if the concealed firearm remains within his or her vehicle and the non-resident:
(1) is not prohibited from owning or possessing a firearm under federal law;
(2) is eligible to carry a firearm in public under the laws of his or her state or territory of residence; and
(3) is not in possession of a license under this Act. If the non-resident leaves his or her vehicle
Unattended, he or she shall store the firearm within a locked vehicle or locked container within the
vehicle in accordance with subsection ( B ) of Section 65 of this Act.
Subsection ( B ) of Section 65 States:
( B ) Notwithstanding subsections (a), (a-5), and (a-10) of this Section except under paragraph (22) or (23) of
subsection (a), any licensee prohibited from carrying a concealed firearm into the parking area of a
prohibited location specified in subsection (a), (a-5), or (a-10) of this Section shall be permitted to carry a
concealed firearm on or about his or her person within a vehicle into the parking area and may store a firearm or ammunition concealed in a case within a locked vehicle or locked container out of plain view within the vehicle in the parking area. A licensee may carry a concealed firearm in the immediate area surrounding his or her vehicle within a prohibited parking lot area only for the limited purpose of storing or retrieving a firearm within the vehicle's trunk, provided the licensee ensures the concealed firearm is
unloaded prior to exiting the vehicle. For purposes of this subsection, "case" includes a glove compartment
or console that completely encloses the concealed firearm or ammunition, the trunk of the vehicle, or a
firearm carrying box, shipping box, or other container.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I know this isn't a for sale thread but I am going to be selling some parts that I was going to use on a 300 blackout build and the OTHER section may not get views from the gun folk. Mods, would it be OK to discuss or post the parts here?

I know this isn't a for sale thread but I am going to be selling some parts that I was going to use on a 300 blackout build and the OTHER section may not get views from the gun folk. Mods, would it be OK to discuss or post the parts here?

I would put them in the F/S section bro... You know the deal if its an ffl item then just take the necessary steps ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Parts are not an issue .

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Liked this had to share

1511211_271793339657453_8956978501503669

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived