The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

He can own anything he just can't hunt with anything but a shotgun.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Okay..I thought he couldn't own. My bad

I went back to read and noticed he edit his post. I only seen where he said he can only shoot shotguns and then asked which to get. The hunting part came after the edit. I'm at work so I read it and went back in to respond and never saw edit post

I did say didn't want to make it a race thing..it had more to do with education and ignorance. I know I shouldn't have named a race. But it is the truth though and I'm not saying it's because racism. gun laws effected us more because of ignorance. We do have wite people in our neighborhood and they are as ignorant as The minorities and also have minorities in the nice neighborhood but they are not ignorant. It has more to do with knowing your rights and the good neighborhoods knows them. Again, I'm not saying it's due to racism. It's just easier to push gun laws on people who don't know better. That's the minority of the minorities

Acolous. Politics is what is keeping you from owning anything other than a shotgun.

Miguels, they aren't KEEPING me from owning anything. I have owned and operated shotguns/rifles/pistols and if I wanted to do the paperwork suppressors in this county and in a lot of places in VA. Thats not the point or the problem. Politics isn't keeping me from doing anything, my guess is that they have had hunting accidents which lead them to cut down on the the rifle season and change to shotgun only. Not a big deal I can hunt a thousand other places if I want. I would just like to hunt here because I have friends with land that I can hunt for free.

In King George/Spotsy and other counties in VA its a hunting restriction only. I can go to a ton of ranges in the area and shoot whatever the hell I want. VA is lenient with their limitations on weapons, part of why I live here.

Look both of you are more then entitled to your opinions and its valid but I was just asking about shotguns and crossbows. I wasn't trying to stir up a political conversation and I try to stay away from them for the most part. (the last couple of nights have been an exception)

Okay..I thought he couldn't own. My bad

sorry hit reply before I saw this.

I know the pain of some counties being limited to shotgun only... Being a former VA resident I know it all too well. I would say either go crossbow or even compound bows are fun... I like to Bow,Shotgun,Rifle and Blackpowder ... Makes for a nice long season...

If you need anything firearm related let me know my uncle is a VA FFL :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

looks like I'll be ordering 3 more sets of Dawsons

It's such an improvement isn't it? You kinda feel dirty shooting something without them after

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Its kind of an ignorance is bliss thing. You don't know just what you're missing. Then you try them and your sight picture is so much better you're kind of embarrassed you didn't do it sooner

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived