The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Not you lol. A Dillon is a brand of reloading press. That Stevens is a decent gun. Lots of good shotguns out there

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't realize los angeles ... unanimously banned all standard capacity (10rd) magazines... everyone has 60 days to turn in to police their large capacity magazines or remove them from the city ....well damn ... I guess this should be in the makes me mad section !!!

>>> .458 is the way around,,, move fast my friends ...

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

didn't realize los angeles ... unanimously banned all standard capacity (10rd) magazines... everyone has 60 days to turn in to police their large capacity magazines or remove them from the city ....well damn ... I guess this should be in the makes me mad section !!!>>> .458 is the way around,,, move fast my friends ...

Is that for real?

I can't see that going well.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

didn't realize los angeles ... unanimously banned all standard capacity (10rd) magazines... everyone has 60 days to turn in to police their large capacity magazines or remove them from the city ....well damn ... I guess this should be in the makes me mad section !!!

I'm sure that'll sort out all your problems over there. LOL. I can't believe anybody other than faggots, hipsters, communists, and illegals still lives in that state.

I'm sure that'll sort out all your problems over there. LOL. I can't believe anybody other than faggots, hipsters, communists, and illegals still lives in that state.

im neither and still live here.. there are more of us here still

they banned the standard 30 round magazines which they did years ago.. what they are doing now is making people turn in the grandfathered mags people own and ending a loophole that allowed us to get them.... trust me people are fighting it. im also going to send out emails to the senate and i suggest everyone does

its up to the mayor to make a final decision ,& word is hes eager to sign the new measure... im sure they've already had an attack plan on how to obtain all (illegal) magazines.. if this does pass ... the black market will just get bigger ...

SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

they only care about removing what they can.. they know criminals wont turn them in but know law abiding citizens will and then there will those who will become criminals because of that ban and thats what they want.. once you become a criminal you have to turn in everything regardless if its California compliant or not.. they wont even give people time. they just want to brand us as criminals so we can lose our right to bear

Archived