The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I survived she actually enjoyed herself too. Considering how much she didn't like guns I'm really surprised. She became an ar junkie and a fan of th pmag40. Complete with mag dump.

every anti gun person should try to fire a gun at least once.. they soon will change their mind on things

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it will I'm going to throw an rmr on it too when it finally gets back. She was like oh that one is kind of fun and would be better if it had the shoulder stock. Lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm really surprised she liked it. She has no idea how much money she had in her hands. When she was behind the acog she was like wow this is really clear. I was like well it should be. Her reply was I don't even want to know why.

and you want to keep it that way

Well I tore down, cleaned/lubed the Dillon tonight. Really pretty neat how it all goes together and MAN is it buttery smooth now

Got hdorre to shoot some. Somehow didn't die

giphy.gif

Well I finally broke down and got that 100 round shockbottle case gauge. That thing is sweet.

Case gauged around 2500 rounds just now and of them, had 1 with an upside down primer, one with a primer not seated all the way, and about 40 case gauge rejects. Feed the 40 through a resize die, seat the one with the pokey primer.... Only 1 bad round out of 2500 shoot I'll take that. Pun intended :D

Archived