The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

we have a quite a few gun stores in my area that do not allow customers to carry in the store.

Is that the norm or what?

Doesn't make any damn sense to me especially since every single one of the employees at these stores carry.

I've seen a few that don't like it, I hear it has to do with customers wanting to check out a holster or something and they'll pull out their loaded gun and start playing with it in the store.

That's exactly it. They try to avoid Darwin award winners in their store

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

we have a quite a few gun stores in my area that do not allow customers to carry in the store.

Doesn't make any damn sense to me especially since every single one of the employees at these stores carry.

I've seen a few that don't like it, I hear it has to do with customers wanting to check out a holster or something and they'll pull out their loaded gun and start playing with it in the store.
I could only imagine some thug looking guy going into a gun store with his loaded gun accidently firing it and scaring the shit out of himself & everyone else

I could only imagine some thug looking guy going into a gun store with his loaded gun accidently firing it and scaring the shit out of himself & everyone else
rednecks are the worst. A guy went to grab his "unloaded" 38 a couple years ago after telling us how he is a gunsmith, ninja blah, blah, out of his "bugout bag" and sent a round right into the tile.

A guy came in to use out range and let a round out of his carry G19 at the counter after bragging about how awsome he is with guns.

Thugs always ask for help. Damn near without fail they don't want to get in trouble or hurt.

Know-it-alls are the most dangerous. Around here they are rednecks, can't tell them shit. They know it all and ALWAYS argue up to the poind where they fuck something up in the shop. I'll take a group of thugs at the shop over a bunch of asshole "can't tell me shit" "gun experts".

Took a ride today and picked up a 2a armament lightweight receiver set to build for the wife. They showed me the complete 2a rifle and it felt so light it was like a toy. Hope I can pull that off for her

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Contemplating A vortex sparc and wmlx for the ol ar. Having a ton of issues with coyotes eating calves.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

That's like the only vortex one I don't have lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I'm considering the vortex spitfire prism.

Any good or no?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's like the only vortex one I don't have lol

supposedly very similar in brightness to the strike fire. Just not so massive

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I've got a spitfire on the way. I'll let you know.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived