The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

been wanting to get in on this thread just never had the reason. Ive had this LC9 for a while and its a nice little pocket rocket for my car and home, but its always felt a little too small in my hand. Well i went to the gun show this weekend, thank you Texas, and found an extended mag for it, I've looked around before but don't remember being able to find one, there isn't a lot you can do with these small guns so there isn't a lot of aftermarket parts.... as far as i know..... but damn i gotta say its like a whole new pistol!!! fits so well in my hand now and no more 6 round mags!!! yes yee

i know she's a little rusty she's been sitting in the case for a while and needs a bath lol

here it is with the original mag

IMAG0109_zpsup9wjtuu.jpg

you can see how small it is in my hand

IMAG0112_zpsqmyzvccr.jpg

and now the extended clip!!!

IMAG0108_zpsa4lyqr2q.jpg

fits like a charm

IMAG0114_zps37vn2bqz.jpg

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

been wanting to get in on this thread just never had the reason. Ive had this LC9 for a while and its a nice little pocket rocket for my car and home, but its always felt a little too small in my hand. Well i went to the gun show this weekend, thank you Texas, and found an extended mag for it, I've looked around before but don't remember being able to find one, there isn't a lot you can do with these small guns so there isn't a lot of aftermarket parts.... as far as i know..... but damn i gotta say its like a whole new pistol!!! fits so well in my hand now and no more 6 round mags!!! yes yee

i know she's a little rusty she's been sitting in the case for a while and needs a bath lol

here it is with the original mag

IMAG0109_zpsup9wjtuu.jpg

you can see how small it is in my hand

and now the extended clip!!!

fits like a charm

I have same gun, love that little thing, lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

So I just saw a video on FB from some Cali politicians proposing to ban the bullet button because it makes reloading faster.... Umm if I am not mistaken weren't they the ones who designed the stupid ass thing to begin with to "SLOW" down reloads...

So could this be them admitting they're retarded lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

So I just saw a video on FB from some Cali politicians proposing to ban the bullet button because it makes reloading faster.... Umm if I am not mistaken weren't they the ones who designed the stupid ass thing to begin with to "SLOW" down reloads...

So could this be them admitting they're retarded lol

no politicians did not design it or even came up with the idea.. the idea came with the assault rifle ban in california.. dealers/manufacturers had to find a way to be able to sell automatic rifles in cali.. it was either remove the pistol grip or no detachable magazine.. the bullet button makes the magazine not removable

Funny how in 2011 they finally allowed the use of suppressors that people already legally owned for years.

All that was left was the ability to "manufacture" a SBR and allow SBS's to the list and we would've been golden.

This is a huge step backwards, then again all firearm restrictions are back asswards.

I spent he better part of the day looking for an 870 to short barrel. I didn't find a single one that would fit my purpose.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I spent he better part of the day looking for an 870 to short barrel. I didn't find a single one that would fit my purpose.

Try the non NFA route to see if it's worth the extra $200.

RG500.11a1.jpg (I know it's a moss berg but you get the idea)

Or this sexy thang.

http://www.onlythebestfirearms.com/m4entry.html

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived