The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Is there any benefit to the coating besides ease of cleaning?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I can afford to do it I think I'm just going pay the premium and get one of the two.

Already went with higher quality stuff on the other parts might as well do the same for the bcg.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Sounds goofy but it works. I used it on a couple parts kit guns I put together out of curiosity and it was damn nice and cheap. Soaked my YHM Sparrow in it after like 1k Rounds ( was a bitch to get appart, .22 cans need frequent cleaning). I used the "dip" Huntertown Arms before and it was better but way more expensive. Now, I haven't done any long term testing to see if lead builds up faster than with any other cleaner I used before due to cleaner residue staying behind and attracting more than usual.

I use a sonic cleaner for suppressors for the most part but a .22 can is one toxic dirty bastard if you get lazy. I have used a pick and screw driver to get lead out of it before...

Funny thing is look up fire clean. That's basically what people are saying it is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived