The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

It didn't. If you don't hold it EXACTLY the way they designed it then it short strokes.

But I'm really digging the Scorpion. I think it'll be a great subgun once it's sbr'd. Thinking I'll pickup a Dead Air Ghost-M for it this summer.

I love when my favorite companies put out new shirts

D3E6C1A0-C39E-4F9D-B7D8-5A9015D8F1FE_zps

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Those guys will always get my business. Have you seen the trailer for the movie? Shit it off the hook. Other level shit.

Audi Murphy made a movie about himself.

Modern Medal Of Honor recipients with Captain Kirk in a funny ass movie...

Yep them ranger up and grunt style. There are a few others as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Magnum Research mr40. Anybody own one of these? Im getting ready to purchase my first pistol... Iv shot my friends 9s quite a bit, both Springfield xds 9, I like em, but looking for a step up in caliber, and something out of the ordinary but still good.

What is your intended use for the pistol?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

If you are going to be shooting it a lot, the 40 will be more expensive than the 9. If you want to step up with cheap ammo, then go 45.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

9=40=45 anymore ballistically. All you get is a different recoil pulse and capacity differences.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Well, iv looked at pictures on google of the comparison in ballistics gel. And I understand all the points about the instantaneous temporary cavity effect and all that. And I see as long as a person is a decent shot and can get a round on body center of mass or at least between the nipples they're pretty much all equally lethal. My point with the .40 is if someone road rages on me in traffic I would like to be able to fuck up some sheet metal. Because people are shooting in traffic for getting honked at for cutting someone off. Seriously. I know a .357 sig is probably the best automatic pistol cartridge for that but I hear those have a very snappy recoil. And I would like to be able to accurately place quick follow up shots... Anyway I'm going to go try and test it at the range and see how I like it... The 9mm cal. is very manageable to me. I would carry it concealed once in a while maybe, but mosty keep it in a holster low on the dash is what I'm thinking. I would shoot it once in awhile but probably not enough to make a hobby of it. But who knows. I guess maybe the best most responsible way to bring an uncased firearm out if my home is to keep it on my person, so maybe something smaller entirely, but I still like the MRs look and it's fairly decently priced at around 579ish. Just wondering on their durability mostly with this thread though, maybe I'll get the MR9 and make a hobby of it, after all if haven't had a pistol before and I really like the feeling of the grip of this particular pistol, MR series, .40 or 9, I checked one out at cabelas the other day

Archived