The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

You'll find about ten billion posts on the Internet Arguing about glock xd and the m&p. I've shot all three and can't shoot the m&p for shit. I also own half the glock catalog so there is that. The xd is just meh to me. Nothing about it stands out. They are tough guns though.

I shoot competitively. I started out with a factory glock 22 and factory ammo. Then realized quickly there was no way to compete so I switched to a glock 34 and factory ammo. Just from stock gun to stock gun I cut. Like 40 seconds off my match time shooting similar courses of fire once I went to custom reloads and a non stock gun it went even lower. Time wise. I don't even shoot 40 now it just sits.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If anyone is serious about a gun as a defensive weapon then training for proficiency is a must. Not only for accuracy but for the split second decision making that could mean life or death for someone on the receiving end. Otherwise they are just setting themselves up for disaster in more ways than one. IMHO

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Awesome thanks for the input guys, but I wasn't meaning the M&P I meant the MR magnum research mr series. But yes the last post brings me to my next concern, and that is whether or not to keep a round chambered. I'm sure the debates are endless. I'd just have to see specifically the mechanical safety the keeps the hammer/striker held back and determine myself how much I trust it. It's probably not a smart thing to do but I guess a good way to test would be to drop the gun repeatedly with one in the chamber. I guess if I had some type of barrier to stand behind it might be alright. And if the gun breaks from that, well then I guess the thing isn't quite durable enough for me then.

How hard can you throw.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I recently sold my MR40 because I hated the trigger. I would find one to test fire before you just run out and buy one.

That being said...I own a glock and it's about as simple as it gets. Easy to shoot, clean, etc. There just isn't much to it.

I'm with n8 on the M&P...my friend has a 9mm M&P and I can't shoot that thing consistently. I just don't like them.

I recently sold my MR40 because I hated the trigger. I would find one to test fire before you just run out and buy one.

That being said...I own a glock and it's about as simple as it gets. Easy to shoot, clean, etc. There just isn't much to it.

I'm with n8 on the M&P...my friend has a 9mm M&P and I can't shoot that thing consistently. I just don't like them.

You're supposed to clean Glocks?lol

FCB2DB4A-3328-4280-BB00-D4B52D2832B5_zps

Got this for my ar308 sbr. I figured it would be amusing to clear the line then thread on the can and go at it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Haven't shot with it yet, I'll evaluate further then. But so far, I am very impressed with this bipod. It's the UTG super duty bipod, 39.99 on amazon. Very heavy steel, strong ass springs.

20160419_152522_zpsflwvdlij.jpg

20160419_152540_zps9zw8dexh.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived