The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read a really good article on Forbes of all places about this. I'll see if I can find it. It was basically that we had a Supreme Court decision that can't read and broke it all down

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

People in cali need to grow some balls and stand up to their government.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

One of those things that make you go hmmmm...

tumblr_inline_n8ok442Rwo1s8u9k3.gif

....what would you do?

http://m.wdam.com/wdam/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:Q3SoUix6

You already have the disadvantage, but your life was just threatened. I understand the principal of the situation, but at what point do you take action/would you take action.

Just curious to how some of you muh fuckas would respond.

Personally I would've never let him get that close to begin with. You close distance I make distance (by moving or "making space") so I can watch their hands and react accordingly. By luck he's condition 3 I'm condition 1, time is on my side.

BUT, in that scenario I'm assed out and would play it similar to homeboy (probably minus the "shoot me") and wait for an opportunity to draw/strike & disarm or until the cops arrived.

Best to just try and calm the situtaion,

Trying to disarm him would certainly end in gunfire that could have been avoided.

I think the dude should have just handed over the money then called the cops when he was outside the store.

Things could have went way worse by escalating the situation.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

So what do you guys think is going to happen with ammo prices/availability because of the Orlando situation?

I went out last night and bought 1000rds of varying calibers,

Contemplating buying more jus to be on the safe side.

What do you guys feel comfortable with having as a bare minimum ammo stash round count wise?

I have enough reloading components to get me through and I'm taking Friday to do a bit of a pilgrimage. I want another 10k small rifle and pistol primers. I also ordered another ten ar mags today and I'll probably keep buying ten a pay check for awhile. I've been planning on this for the run up to the election but it's a bit more aggressive now. Maybe I'll snag a few more lowers just in case. I expect to see a run on ammo regardless.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived