The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

No offense intended here, but those dealers have no idea how long anything will take. Many ppl have been submitting forms trying to get the paperwork in before 41f went into effect yesterday. The BATFE was already overworked in regards to form approvals before all this, and now they are facing a much larger work load before.

Unless those dealers have inside info straight from the feds, I wouldn't put much faith in what they say.

The dealers have no control on process speed once papers are submitted

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'll make a bet that it takes longer than six months. It's taking four months to get forms into the system right now. Call silencer shop and ask them. They just did 10000 form 4s the other day.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'll make a bet that it takes longer than six months. It's taking four months to get forms into the system right now. Call silencer shop and ask them. They just did 10000 form 4s the other day.

Jesus 10,000 wow

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

It was the last day before the new guidelines went in but yes two mill to the atf right there alone. At 600 bucks a piece or so they did 6 million in sales from that alone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

It was the last day before the new guidelines went in but yes two mill to the atf right there alone. At 600 bucks a piece or so they did 6 million in sales from that alone.

I wonder if that was the picture I saw floating around IG of the F250 piled high with flat rate boxes they said they were shipping to the ATF or something like that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Yep

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Wish congress would address how stupid this all is. A suppressor should be sold with every hunting rifle. Shit, I could talk for an hour about the benifits. Get real about an SBR, SBS, AOW and on and on. Fuck, I have pistols that hold as many as 75, 60, 30, 18, 100, 50, 7, 17, 10, 9 etc in calibers ranging from .22 up to .308 and NONE of them are dangerous untill I add a butt stock.

I understand select fire and full auto. For the most part the people who are going to invest the time it takes to research a safe example then lay down the amount of money it takes, plus the killer wait for the paperwork aren't going to do anything stupid with them or do anything to lose the privlage of owning them. These aren't for everyone, not understanding the simple function of a select fire European AK. Fuckers would file off some shit they read about and blow their guns up in their faces. It's bad for the rest of us.lol

But as far as an SBR goes I laugh when I hear the excuses about a high powered rifle in a compact package being a bad persons wet dream. But my AK and AR pistols are WAY less bad for people...

Feel good policies are the order of the day when the politicians and constituents have no idea what most of these things really are. They pass a law to make us "safe" but it really does nothing but turn honest people into criminals at the stroke of a pen. The sheep feel all warm and fuzzy inside because they think the government is looking out for them.

Rant over.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived