The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I've shot a versa. It really wants to be a benelli without being a benelli.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I've got a cousin that is crazy about some benelli shotguns. He swears by them. Does a lot of duck, goose, and dove hunting.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

Have you guys read how trump wants to make silencer/suppressors legal again?

There is a lot of speculation going around about the Hearing Protection Act and how the across the board republican majority will let it go through. I'm skeptically hopeful, it would be a great step in restoring the rights we've lost. In my opinion most parts of the Hugh's Amendment, 1968 Gun Control Act, and NFA Act were just liberal feel good laws that did little to curtail illegal activities.

I think on the silencer topic, even if he wanted to dangle some low hanging fruit for the liberals, just add an increased punishment for crimes committed with a suppressed weapon, if that is why is was restricted in the first place was fear of assassination/quiet kills or something

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

But the liberal courts aren't prosecuting crimes committed with a firearm anyways. They let them off or reduce the sentence. You want to start cutting into that? Make all crimes committed with a firearm a federal crime and make it mandatory penalties with no plea bargaining. He hearing protection act was underway before trump. I think we will get it now. Not sure about the Hughes amendment being lifted though. Keep in mind that the trump boys are huge firearms advocates and hunters. That's going to be a big factor.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's a fair point too. I think tougher sentencing and mandatory sentences on a lot of violent crimes would drastically improve crime rates. Have you read Trump's 100 day plan? It's really ambitious, and I think a lot of it is doable, some maybe not within 100 days, but I really think the next 4years will be quite prosperous for the country. Some of the stuff was withdrawing from nafta, reforming or repealing obamacare. Putting tariffs on outsourcing jobs, cutting 7 tax brackets down to 3, term limits on Congress (might be hard to convince them to cut their own jobs though lol), mandatory waiting period to becoming a lobbyist, etc.

Sorry for a politics post but it ties into the conversation I think.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Freedom is freedom. NO party or politician has the market cornered there.

I am still piling up on the good stuff. The prez elect, after the Florida shooting said we need to look at gun controll measures. It's not over...

Edit♤♤He wrote in his 2000 book "the America we deserve" ""I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun."

Archived