The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Mainly I just need more ammo. It sucks paying high dollar per round at the store, but also sucks dropping a couple bills at once to buy bulk.

You just gotta watch the sale ad's,

Dunham's had 1000rd boxes of remington 9mm for $200 a couple weeks ago

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't ready, couldn't afford to be unfortunately, I plan on buying what I can as I can and don't have any plans as to where I would potentially stop.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I wasnt ready.. Im going to start to buy more ammo. Ive been stock piling brass for 9mm and 223 for reloading

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I bought a laser bore site for my ar-15 today. its in a 223 casing, has anyone one had any exp. with these types of things? it says it good for 100 yards. is that only because the laser isnt bright enough to be seen beyond that.? any ideas would be appreciated

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Yeah I want to the try some cool,shit battlesorn kryptek etc.

Montactical has a bunch of stencils and stuff.

The boresig works to get you close. You'll want to fine tune it after. You're a co right? Do they exempt you from the bullshit laws because of it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

http://aeroprecisionusa.com/m5e1-tiger-stripe-complete-rifle.html

This reminded me of call of duty. I want to do a blue tiger ar-15 but a darker blue. Defintely not my stag, its staying as is. next ar-15 will get an optic. So it might be that one

Im saving all my ar brass and going to start stockpiling. Figure i'll start reloading eventually and at that time i'll have a bunch.

SO now that it's over. How many people were prepared if it went the other way?

I need some ar ideas now

Going to do a dmr rig with a 2.5 x10 on it but after that not sure. Probably a beater.

Going to get an airbrush kit so I can do dura and cerakote too

I'm still on the fence about a 6.5 grendel. After getting the 6.5CM I really want to shoot one and see how they compare.

Archived