The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

SO now that it's over. How many people were prepared if it went the other way?

I

I wasn't as prepared as I would've hoped to be. But I did go out and burn 300x9mm, 200x5.56 of my stash to celebrate those vets who fought to protect our freedoms.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO now that it's over. How many people were prepared if it went the other way?

I

I wasn't as prepared as I would've hoped to be. But I did go out and burn 300x9mm, 200x5.56 of my stash to celebrate those vets who fought to protect our freedoms.
Same had most of earlier today off so went and shot about 320 rounds 5.56 & 200 .40

Yeah I want to the try some cool,shit battlesorn kryptek etc.

Montactical has a bunch of stencils and stuff.

The boresig works to get you close. You'll want to fine tune it after. You're a co right? Do they exempt you from the bullshit laws because of it?

So this is the rules that state places on peace officers, You can have a high capacity magazine and actually use it if you have the same weapon as an on duty fire arm. The ar-15 is only used by our CERT team which is a CA prison version of a SWAT team. I am not on CERT so while I can buy 30 round mags all day long I can not actually load it into my ar or its illegal.

My standard duty rifle is a mini-14. I can buy a mini 14 and can use hi cap mags and not get into trouble, I personally feel the mini is a bad ass accurate easy to fire rifle. I am currently putting my penny's in a jar to buy one. My roommate is a police officer and his duty weapon is an ar-15 he gets to go target shoot with a hi cap mag no problem.. This is where it gets really funny. He doesnt have a clue that I couldnt use hi cap mags. most cops are clueless on the peace officer exemptions and think so long as you carry a badge it doesnt matter.

The people who no the gun laws like the back of their hands are wardens, park rangers and us forestry cops. most are cool with hi cap mags but in the event that you get a cop who is a dick, you will get into big trouble and potential face charges that could end up getting you fired. fucking lame-o.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

So basically it's a giant clusterfuck. Which really sucks. I'm surprised they have you using the mini. You could do a sage international stock on it too. Are the prices jacked through the rough on the approved guns out there?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you can buy complete smith and wesson ar's for 699, so not too bad.

the mini is around 499 on sale.

the maximum distance we train for when having to shoot inmates is 100 yards

so the mini has steel sights.

we are allowed to shoot further if need be but liabilty comes into play if you hit the wrong person

we can buy assault rifles until the first of january so everyone is scrambling,

I got my ar for trade. traded a full system installed for it. deck,highs,2 amps and 4 12" subs

nothing crazy entry level 145 db type system. guy has invested about 2500 building up the weapon

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

big 5 sports will have ruger mini-14's on sale with the carbon stock for 499 from time to time. I am waiting for them to drop again.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

not sure if it was posted, and maybe this isnt the right place. But if he sticks to this, its probably a good thing.

Trumps stand on the 2nd

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/constitution-and-second-amendment/

Oh we all know. Lmao. That doesn't change anything for probably the next year for california though

yes, states can enact there own laws on gun control and what is allowed. The laws cant supersede what the federal laws are, that being said you can have guns just not very cool ones.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived