The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

All the money in that build, and then they go and put a fucking pistol brace in it.

After Looking it up its a KAK Shockwave Blade... Its what you put on while you are waiting for your SBR stamp to go through LOL

https://www.wingtactical.com/firearm-parts/ar-15/buffer-buffer-tubes/kak-shockwave-blade-pistol-stabilizer/

Yup, pistol brace. IF they are waiting for the stamp to clear, then that's ok. I just have seen too many builds where they didn't want to stamp it for some reason. Just seems like cutting a corner at the end of the build.

Also for a while alot of people were shoulder the sig brace so there was no real reason to pay $200 tax stamp and wait a year for a form 1

But since atf deemed that as illegal it should start to change back.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sig brace has been ruled a no shoulder option for almost two years. At that time the wait was about 60 days not a year.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I do keep a pistol buffer tube and sig brace on hand for new nfa builds. At this point though I file and just wait til it clears to build it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

I use a brace for test runs. I changed my mind thanks to shooting with the brace more than a few times. I had a DSA FAL pistol and learned real quick about a super short 308.lol The fireball was dumb. Way too intense to be practical. And for the money I got from it I built 3 ar15s. Then traded them away for other shit...

:lol:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

So I don't know how many of you know this but the stock 2 I bought I've only shot like ten rounds through. It needed the barrel reamed because of a bad chamber. My gunsmith had it for six weeks and I got it back to the same problem. Then I sent it off to get done and just got the barrel back. I tore it all the way down and polished up the slide and internals etc. went from an 11 lb da and 6 lb sa trigger to 6 and 3 that's smooth as fuck. As I'm fitting the safety I snapped the sear spring so I have to fucking wait for a wiggle three dollar part to get this thing running.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Holy shit lol, that is some bad luck, I hope that spring isn't coming usps or your saga will continue on lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived